THURSDAY Badminton @ USJ SUPERCOURTS

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by hideto, Oct 9, 2011.

1. hideto

hideto New Member

Greetings everyone,

We are a group of badminton players who are currently playing on thursday nights @ 7.30pm - 10.30pm at USJ Supercourts. All of us are real-life friends, who are working, and of varying ages. Currently this group is an all male-group.

We are currently looking for 1 or 2 permenant/ad hoc players to join us on thursdays to enjoy this funny little game called badminton that we are so passionate about.

Please note that although we have 14 permenant players, not all players play every week due to work commitments, family commitments, etc. On average around 10 players play a week. However, if we are at full capacity, I will not hesitate to add-on an additional hour if there are enough players willing to play. :)

Please do not hesitate to contact me below if you have any enquiries. If you are very keen, you can always drop by on any thursdays to have a test run and see if you enjoy your level and style of play. Please do call me ahead so that i make any necessary arrangements. :D

The necessary information is as below;

Venue: Supercourts, USJ
    Date: Every Thursdays
    Time: 7.30pm - 10.30pm (Court 26), 8.00pm - 10.00pm (Court 28)
    Court Type: Rubber
    No. of Permenant(s): 14 players
    Age of Permenants(s): Late 20s and above. Below 50s
    Level of Play: All average - slightly above average; 3 people considered below average
    Shuttlecock: Yonex AS30
    Court Fees: RM140 (Permenant for 3 months); RM15 for adhoc (per session)
    Contact Person: Raymond aka Hideto 012-293 1683

P/S: As I seldom log into badmintoncentral, please do not hesitate to call or SMS me if you need any questions to be answered.

Thanks.

Have a nice day. :)

2. hideto

hideto New Member

Appending to the earlier post as I do not think i can edit my posts...

"We are currently looking for 1 or 2 permenant/ad hoc average/slightly above average players to join us..."

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.