Keen to try out new badminton court!

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by chinmike, Jul 23, 2004.

1. chinmike

chinmike Regular Member

Area Manager
    Hi, I am Malaysian and keen badminton player. I visited Manila on a monthly basis for business. I have been playing badminton ever since I was a kid and currently, I am in lower "A" level.

I would love to try out any good badminton court in Manila in my next trip. I have heard about Valle Verde Country Club, Yonex and Greenhills, from my colleague in Philippines.

Normally, I would stay in Ortigas/Pasig area when I am in Manila. My next trip will be on Aug 4.

I would appreciate if there is any offer to play in any of these venue. I don't mind playing with any level group, even beginner! As a return favor, I am more than happy to share my playing experience/skill for FREE!

So, please contact/reply me, via e-mail....thanks. ;)

2. sly8296

sly8296 New Member

well my friends and i play at west drive badminton center in Capitolyo, Pasig usually every mondays and thursdays u can join us. but wer mostly beginers.

3. Astalavista

Astalavista Regular Member

when are you coming to manila? I am a level B ranked player myself

4. chinmike

chinmike Regular Member

Area Manager
    Hi there!

I just got back from Manila yesterday. Sorry, I missed your e-mail earlier. I did managed to play in a few venues upon invitation from some guest over the internet. For the last 4 days in Manila, I played in Libis Badminton Centre, Yellow Feathers, Manila Polo Club and Valle Verde. I must say that the court in Valle Verde and Polo Club are pretty good, but not as good as those in Greenhills.

My next trip will be somewhere first week of September. Maybe, I can play with your group then. What day and where do you play at the moment.

You can send me e-mail via chinmike@tm.net.my. I am also distributing badminton accessories in Manila. I got them for the best price in the region. If you are interested, I can send you a price list.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Michael C.

5. chinmike

chinmike Regular Member

Area Manager
    Hi sly8296,

Thanks for the invitation. I would love to join you guys on my next trip. What time do you play? Is there a particular court that you have reserved?

Thanks.:cool:

6. marikit

marikit New Member

price list

hi! can you kindly send me a price list of the stuff you're going to bring on your next trip as well? thanks!:)

7. Pball

Pball Regular Member

Hi, could you also e mail me re the products and prices you have? I can be reached at dentalconceptsinc@yahoo.com. My Manila numbers are 926-0987/410-7950. We operated a badminton court and maybe we could do business.. thanks.

Would also appreciate any tips on badmintons.. hehehe