PDA

View Full Version : What does the SP in Yonex rackets stand for?

Geoff
04-23-2000, 09:55 PM
<html>Does anyone know what the SP in yonex rackets stand for?<br>I have a Ti 10 Long SP bought from Hong Kong but i know a person who bought it for much more here and doesn't have SP<p>BTW....has ne one heard of LEVEL brand BAdminton rackets?....There supposed to be from Holland or soemthing...
</html>

Richard
04-23-2000, 10:31 PM
<html>I read it once somewhere that SP indicate that the racket is a Asian version. Many of the SP racket carries the Indonesia Badminton Federation Logo. In Singapore lots of Yonex racket are SP version.<br>Richard<p>: Does anyone know what the SP in yonex rackets stand for?<br>: I have a Ti 10 Long SP bought from Hong Kong but i know a person who bought it for much more here and doesn't have SP<p>: BTW....has ne one heard of LEVEL brand BAdminton rackets?....There supposed to be from Holland or soemthing...<p>
</html>

raymond
04-28-2000, 10:46 AM
<html>Could it be Swing Power System...this is part of the Yonex multiple racquet design...it offers 4 diferent spec based on weight, flex and balance point. <p>: I read it once somewhere that SP indicate that the racket is a Asian version. Many of the SP racket carries the Indonesia Badminton Federation Logo. In Singapore lots of Yonex racket are SP version.<br>: Richard<p>: : Does anyone know what the SP in yonex rackets stand for?<br>: : I have a Ti 10 Long SP bought from Hong Kong but i know a person who bought it for much more here and doesn't have SP<p>: : BTW....has ne one heard of LEVEL brand BAdminton rackets?....There supposed to be from Holland or soemthing...<p>
</html>

Matt
05-05-2000, 11:35 PM
<html>No it is not, becuase I seen other rackets(non swing power) and it shows SP (ie. Cab 22). There are other lables I beliveve like TW(Taiwan) or soemthing like that.<p>: Could it be Swing Power System...this is part of the Yonex multiple racquet design...it offers 4 diferent spec based on weight, flex and balance point. <p>: : I read it once somewhere that SP indicate that the racket is a Asian version. Many of the SP racket carries the Indonesia Badminton Federation Logo. In Singapore lots of Yonex racket are SP version.<br>: : Richard<p>: : : Does anyone know what the SP in yonex rackets stand for?<br>: : : I have a Ti 10 Long SP bought from Hong Kong but i know a person who bought it for much more here and doesn't have SP<p>: : : BTW....has ne one heard of LEVEL brand BAdminton rackets?....There supposed to be from Holland or soemthing...<p>
</html>