Tournaments around kl and selangor or pj

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by SmashingSlash, Mar 7, 2006.

1. SmashingSlash

SmashingSlash Regular Member

Student
    hi all...js wanna ask are there any up coming tournaments around kl pj or selangor...or anywhere which is near to these area?pls reply this as soon as possible...im under -21 category or under -18....theres no problem actually...all age category which are under-18 and above...im interested..i actually finish my form 5 already...so i'm not interested in mssd..cos i can't go in..thx...

2. Josh²

Josh² Regular Member

Student
    Well, this might be a little off topic but, if you get in a college soon, there are some college or inter-college tournaments to compete in. But hei, I'm also looking for some friendly's or tournaments to join for the experience. (Just hope to pass the first round I'm more than happy. :D ) Where do you stay specifically?? Are you interested to meet up to have some games together? Maybe bring a few friends along or something?? I live in ss2 P.J. Interested in finding average or above average players to play with. I'm 19 going 20.

3. darenong

darenong Regular Member

was thinking to start a new thread on available tournaments informations .... anyone can share some info on latest available tournaments ??? just post here la ...

4. Jarran7

Jarran7 Regular Member

I too plan to join college and inter-college tournaments when I start in january 2007. Look me up whenever you want a good game.