View Full Version : Sigit Budiarto - Frans Kurniawan

kimpe_bultang
04-10-2007, 03:50 AM
Anyone got any info about this pair??
They quit PBSI, and are now playing for Pb Djarum.. :D :D
Anymore info?? Oh, and, isit Fran or Frans??

Krisna
04-10-2007, 07:24 AM
Fran! Just check the BWF website... Ha ha ha...

I think we have had this discussion before. His passport and official ID said he is Fran. But his friends call him Frans. And during his domestic playing days when he was younger, many Indonesian tournament officials just put his name as Frans because that's what people call him.

Both Sigit and Fran are originally from PB Djarum before they entered the National PBSI team. Sigit was a Djarum singles player in Kudus since he was 13 or something. Fran joined Djarum as a doubles player when he was 15 or 16.

They did not quit from PBSI, just quit the PBSI National team. PB Djarum want to retain these good players as Indonesians rather than see their talent being squandered by the currently-cash-strapped National team ...resulting in talents moving to another country and thus bring badminton glory to some other country.

1st tournament: 2007 German Open. Lost in the semifinals to Lee Yong Dae-Jung Jae Sung [world #3 pair]. Rubber sets, I remember.
2nd tournament: 2007 All England. Lost in the first round to KKK-TBH [the eventual champ].
3rd tournament: 2007 Osaka Challenge. This happened over last weekend. Lost to Japan's #2 pair in the semifinals. Now this last result is a dissapointment...

There was an article about this pair in Bola last week. You can access it in www.bulutangkis.com (http://www.bulutangkis.com)

Other note: Sigit was from Sleman, Yogyakarta. Fran was from Palembang, South Sumatra.

Nephrus
04-10-2007, 09:43 PM
wouldnt happen to have these matches on video now would you

yannie
04-11-2007, 06:48 AM
I like this thread.. good initiative by making it, Jes.. now we've already posted a lot about them in other threads though..

Krisna, so they've just quit the PB National team??? Same as Rian/Eng Hian then.. or different?

meiying
04-11-2007, 08:20 AM
Maybe Jes or Yan can post their profile here or maybe their pics..
Some people might not know how Frans looks like..

yannie
04-11-2007, 05:14 PM
Maybe Jes or Yan can post their profile here or maybe their pics..
Some people might not know how Frans looks like..

Frans? Are we adding another 'drool' guy to our list? *ha

Okay, a few pics of Frans Kurniawan and his old partner Rendra Wijaya here..

Photos taken by Loh, Singapore Satellite 2006

yannie
04-11-2007, 05:17 PM
Taken by my friend during Malaysia Satellite 2006 in Kedah

Frans in red and Rendra in white.

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=28143&stc=1&d=1169730202

kimpe_bultang
04-12-2007, 03:03 AM
So they did not quit PBSI, only the team?? Huuuuuuh, I don't understand!!! Well, at least they are still a INA player right?? LOL.. Confusing..

kimpe_bultang
04-12-2007, 03:11 AM
Hmm.. One pic here.. taken frm Kowi, ahaha, sorry Ko.. Well, at least I never crop his face, unlike some particular person... LMAO!! :D :D

Fran Kurniawan on the left, Chandra Kowi on the right..

yannie
04-12-2007, 07:34 AM
Yeah, I don't really understand it. Quit PBSI national team? Explain it to us Krisna, will ya?

OMG. I've already told him why I cropped that pic. *kill.. Cuz I wanted people to guess who is Frans.. don't make me more embarrassed..

Btw, who is that guy behind the both of them?

Krisna
04-12-2007, 11:32 AM
PBSI [Persatuan Bulutangkis Seluruh Indonesia] is the national badminton governing body of Indonesia. ALL Indonesian badminton players who represent Indonesia are members of PBSI. You can only quit PBSI if you are not playing for Indonesia anymore like Albertus Nyoto-Johan Hadikusuma who play for Hong Kong. I think they at least have Hong Kong resident status. Anyway, another indicator is that their t-shirt said Hong Kong.

Within PBSI, there are different types of PBSI players:
1. PBSI National Team [Pelatnas] players; only around 60 athletes. The PBSI headquarters pay for their training expense, travelling expense etc.
2. PBSI Players who are not members of the National Team; [supposedly] around 500,000 players are registered through their clubs. Kimpe-bultang, if your name is registered in PB Tangkas, then you are one of this type. Should you want to enter any tournament then you can either cover the expenses yourself or let your club PB Tangkas pay for your expenses.

Both type 1. and 2. are Indonesian PBSI members who can represent Indonesia in international tournaments. Chandra Wijaya, Eng Hian, Rian Sukmawan, Fran, Sigit, etc. are type 2. Their t-shirt said that they are from Indonesia but they are not part of the PBSI National Team.

Please visit the new PBSI website www.pb-pbsi.net (http://www.pb-pbsi.net/) and you can see in ranking list http://www.pb-pbsi.net/rankGpa.asp?PId=1 that Fran and Sigit are number 10. You can see that they are both members of Djarum club [DJM]. But not a member of the National team like Luluk Hadianto [DJM*]. The asterix sign * are there to indicate which players are part of the National Team. ;)

Oh, if you notice, PBSI recognized Fran as Frans. While BWF [who actually checks people passports] recognize him as Fran... :p http://www.internationalbadminton.org/mensdoubles.asp?Fname1=&Fname2=&Name1=&Name2=&txtId1=&txtId2=&txtPId=&cboNAC=INA&Submit=Submit
This new website still have a lot of wrong data to be verified... :D

Krisna
04-13-2007, 12:52 AM
Here is a picture of Sigit and Fran from the 2007 Osaka Challenge. You can get more photos from Osaka here: http://www.u-netsurf.ne.jp/nichiba/2007/osakaic/index.htm

New news from a newspaper yesterday: Fran, Sigit, and Chandra are invited to Bandung [the capital of West Java] to be the sparring partners of the Indonesian Sudirman Cup team who are training there. PBSI considers them the most capable players around who are not members of the National Team. In the simulation, they shall act as though they are 'players from another country'... :D

Krisna
04-13-2007, 01:01 AM
Pembentukan Tim Piala Sudirman
PBSI Gelar SimulasiOleh adminKamis, 12-April-2007, 21:32:2833 klikhttp://www.bulutangkis.com/images/friend.gif (http://www.bulutangkis.com/friend.php?op=FriendSend&artid=1801)http://www.bulutangkis.com/images/print.gif (http://www.bulutangkis.com/mod.php?mod=publisher&op=printarticle&artid=1801)JAKARTA (Pos Kota) - Guna membentuk tim inti Piala Sudirman yang akan tampil di Glasgow, Skotlandia, 10-17 Juni 2007,PB PBSI (Pengurus Besar Persatuan Bulutangkis Seluruh Indonesia) akan mengadakan simulasi, Sabtu (21/4), di Bandung.JAKARTA (Pos Kota) - Guna membentuk tim inti Piala Sudirman yang akan tampil di Glasgow, Skotlandia, 10-17 Juni 2007,PB PBSI (Pengurus Besar Persatuan Bulutangkis Seluruh Indonesia) akan mengadakan simulasi, Sabtu (21/4), di Bandung.

Simulasi ini mempertemukan tim Harimau dengan Rajawali dan memperebutkan hadiah uang sebesar Rp 50 juta. Manajer Tim Piala Sudirman Lutfi Hamid menjelaskan pemberian hadiah uang sebesar Rp 50 juta itu untuk merangsang pemain tampil sungguh-sungguh. ''Kami menyediakan hadiah uang sebesar Rp 50 juta hanya untuk menambah motivasi pemain yang bertanding,'' ujar Lutfi Hamid, Kamis (12/4) di Jakarta.

Selain itu khusus untuk sektor ganda PB PBSI akan memanggil ganda Chandra Wijaya/Sigit Budiarto dan Frans Kurniawan yang sudah keluar dari pelatnas untuk diadu dengan tim bayangan Piala Sudirman. ''Kita memanggil pemain ganda yang di luar pelatnas untuk menambah tekanan terhadap sektor ganda kita,'' katanya.

TARGET JUARA

Mengenai targetnya di Piala Sudirman, kata mantan pengurus Pengda PBSI Jawa Barat ini tentunya meraih gelar juara. ''Kami siap merebut lambang supremasi beregu campuran itu dari China. Ini sesuai dengan amanat dari Presiden Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono yang menginginkan kita merebut juara saat berkunjung ke pelatnas di Cipayung, belum lama ini,'' ujarnya.

Tim inti harus sudah terbentuk pada awal Mei karena pada tanggal 10 Mei 2007 sudah harus didaftarkan ke pihak panitia. Setelah simulasi di Bandung, terang Lutfi, akan diadakan lagi di Kepulauan Kepri, menghadapi tim Piala Sudirman Malaysia. ''Kami akan saling mengambil keuntungan dalam uji coba ini. Malaysia kini cukup kuat di sektor putri. Untuk ganda jangan ditanya lagi,'' katanya.

Tim bayangan
Putra :
Taufik Hidayat, Sony Dwi Kuncoro, Simon Santoso, Tommy Sugiarto, Markis Kido, Hendra Setiawan, Luluk Hadianyanto, Alvent Yulianto, Joko Riyadi, Hendra Aprida Gunawan, Yoga Ukikasah, Yonathan Suryatama Dasuki, Nova Widianto, Flandy Limpele, Muhammad Rijal, dan Lingga.

Putri :
Adriyanti Firdasari, Maria Kristin, Francisca Ratnasari, Pia Zebaidah, Jo Novita, Greysia Polii, Lita Nurlita, Nathalia Poluakan, Rani Mundiasti, Endang Nursugianti, Nadya Melati, Nitya Krishinda, Liliyana Natsir dan Vita Marisa.

(hari/poskota.co.id)

kimpe_bultang
04-13-2007, 04:34 AM
Well, I'm certainly impressed by your ability to look for informations, Krisna!! LOL.. Hmm, I'm not officially a Tangkas player, cos I don't train in Greenville, but in Patra instead.. Aaah, now I understands.. Ok, thanks.. And, the osaa website, so boriiiing, all in Jap language..... T_T Cannot read, well, thanks again..

yannie
04-13-2007, 05:22 AM
Hahahaha agree with Jes. Anyway, thanks Krisna for finding those info for us.. Yup, now I got the idea of PBSI national team and those clubs.. hahahaha..

Nice pics in that website. Too bad we can not read Japanese..

yannie
04-13-2007, 04:41 PM
Btw Krisna, Frans-Sigit-Chandra are invited as sparring partners to Bandung, but will they go to Glasglow as well?

ctjcad
04-13-2007, 04:57 PM
PBSI Gelar Simulasi
...anyone wants to help us w/the translation?? it'd be much appreciated;):cool:

kimpe_bultang
04-14-2007, 04:03 AM
...anyone wants to help us w/the translation?? it'd be much appreciated;):cool:

PBSI Gelar Simulasi

means

Creating Sudirman Cup Team, PBSI makes a simulation

And Yan, I don't think they will be going to Glasgow, since they are not in PBSI national team plyrs anymore..:D

yannie
04-14-2007, 02:56 PM
Going there as sparring partner? Like what CCM-HTH did in AE.. hehehehe.. I think..

Smichz
04-16-2007, 01:05 AM
frans that guy's face reminds me of haryanto arby

kimpe_bultang
04-17-2007, 05:14 AM
LOL... That'd be such a waaste of time and money, Yan... Btw, that scary ***** is on9 now... Haaaiz, chatting w/ her now... i_i

yannie
04-17-2007, 07:00 PM
LOL... That'd be such a waaste of time and money, Yan... Btw, that scary ***** is on9 now... Haaaiz, chatting w/ her now... i_i

Hahahaha. She's scarier than the spider I killed yesterday. :D Now always talking about you-know-who 24/7. Vomit!

Anyway, Frans Kurniawan/Sigit Budiarto will kick off SIN SS with a match against Malaysia's youngsters Chan Peng Soon/Chang Hun Ping. There will be no big surprise if they meet Shen Ye/He Hanbin in Q1 Qualification Final. The winners of that match are going to face Rian Sukmawan/Eng Hian. Huhuhuhu.. How cruel.. :mad:

Krisna
04-18-2007, 02:41 AM
And after Fran-Sigit vs. Rian-Eng Hian, the winner get KKK-TBH... Gonna be a tough match, for either pair ...but if the Malaysian pair are still out of shape and out of focus like last week in the Asian Championship, then either one of the INA pair can beat them.

Krisna
04-18-2007, 02:55 AM
Latest news: In the Sudirman Cup practice, PBSI dropped Fran and will just use Chandra-Sigit as the sparring partner of the main Sudirman Cup team.

kimpe_bultang
04-18-2007, 08:19 AM
Gyahahahhahahahhahaha... Fran-Sigit not good enough as sparring partner?? Not stable, i guess..

yannie
04-18-2007, 08:20 AM
Not Frans-Sigit.. Just Frans is dropped.. PBSI only wants veterans.

kimpe_bultang
04-19-2007, 01:30 AM
I know, I meant that if its Frans/Sigit, its not good enough to be a sparring partner, that's why Candra comes in.. Anyway, Candra/Sigit is a much better doubles player.... Good choice... Then, what happen to Tony?? LOL..

kimpe_bultang
05-03-2007, 03:52 AM
Hey, ppl.. Ok, so I saw Sigit and Fran coming to the hall in SLIPPERS (no other players came with that, all ready in shoes), and even worse, Sigit was wearing 3/4 pants... Haaaiz.. Embarrasing the Indo ppl...
Then, they went to take their rackets, and went to sit... Looked so relax.. After like, 20 mins or so, they started to warm up... Still playing and making a fool.. I was watching Adriyanti Firdasari's match, then suddenly, got this loud laughter... Guess what.. It came from Sigit... -_-"

then they went down to court to play... I tried to video taped it, but got caught by the guards... They asked me to put my camera in the locker, so I only got a short video... they were playing their second match, then the m'sia plyr gave Fran a high shot... Fran was ready to smash it, he jumped... But, suddenly sigit shouted something like, "OUT TUH!!", means it's out, and Fran was like trying to dodge from the shuttle.. Damn funny!! You all should see it...
Then, the 3rd match was also great.... Sigit did a lot of his deception shots, and the m'sia plyrs were quite mixed up... The incredible part was when they got a long rally, Sigit/Fran was defending and m'sia plyrs attacking, smash again and again... In the end, one of the m'sian hit to the net...

another long rally was Fran/sigit attacking... They jumpsmashed like more than 10 times, when in the end, Sigit ended it with jumping, but giving a drop... It was so cool.... T_T Too bad din get it in the video....Waaaah :( :(

yannie
05-03-2007, 03:58 AM
Hahahahaha Sigit and Frans in slippers.. omg omg omg..

You should upload the video here!!!

Krisna
05-03-2007, 04:23 AM
Next time Sigit-Fran will appear in Indonesia Open's MD Qualification. They will play Trikus-Bambang, INA's never-too-old pair... from PB Suryanaga. I think Sigit-Fran will end up playing Cai-Fu in the Round of 16 in jakarta... I am optimistic. He he he...

mikki
05-03-2007, 06:23 AM
enlighten me. Rendra Wijaya, is he a younger brother of Candra Wijaya?:confused: :confused:

yannie
05-03-2007, 07:43 AM
enlighten me. Rendra Wijaya, is he a younger brother of Candra Wijaya?:confused: :confused:

Yup, he is. Now Rendra is playing with who???

kimpe_bultang
05-04-2007, 05:02 AM
My coach said Kace plyg with Devin... But, not sure, though... Maybe..

yannie
05-04-2007, 05:04 AM
Rendra Wijaya - Devin Lahardi?????

Actually I met Devin before, Denmark Open 2006. He played Mixed, but that time didn't notice him hahaha..

kimpe_bultang
05-04-2007, 05:32 AM
LOL... Yea, think so.. Let's wait for their show.. LOL...

yannie
05-10-2007, 09:04 PM
Sigit-Frans lost to Cai-Fu 21-17 21-18 in Indonesia Open Round 2.
No biggie, no surprise.

Anyone knows what's their next tournament?

kimpe_bultang
05-11-2007, 04:06 AM
Hmmmm.. Not sure.. Btw, yan, Lastrie said that Luluk and Alvent said "HI!" to you... :D

yannie
05-11-2007, 05:55 AM
Hmmmm.. Not sure.. Btw, yan, Lastrie said that Luluk and Alvent said "HI!" to you... :D

OMG. Faint. I mean 'thanks' but a bit shocked.. Luluk and Alvent??? I still remember Luluk dancing in shorts in their room.. And Rian let me see Alvent all the time, cuz he said "Alvent very handsome..".. Hahahaha. Sigit and Frans were not there though, dunno where they went - maybe to buy slippers. :D

yannie
05-11-2007, 07:55 PM
Sigit/Frans vs Chan PS/Chang HP
Singapore Open 2007

- Photo by kimpe_bultang

yannie
05-11-2007, 08:31 PM
I've uploaded a 04:37 mins. video clip of the Singapore Open 2007 MD qualification match:
Sigit Budiarto/Frans Kurniawan, INA vs Chan Peng Soon/Chang Hun Ping, MAS.
Match won by Sigit/Frans: 17-21 21-16 21-18

- Recorded by kimpe_bultang

You can check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFpUZ93_CXo

kimpe_bultang
05-12-2007, 02:11 AM
OMG!! Yan, you the best!! LMAO!! Anyway, I frgt, it was only Alvent who said hi... LOL... I'm still trying to ask smone abt you know what... She hasn't replied yet..

yannie
05-12-2007, 06:20 AM
OMG!! Yan, you the best!! LMAO!! Anyway, I frgt, it was only Alvent who said hi... LOL... I'm still trying to ask smone abt you know what... She hasn't replied yet..

I thought it was Luluk too. Lmao. Alvent, then I understand it.. at least we do know each other a little bit.. Luluk, saw before during All England and then of course through webcam during SIN Open. :o

Btw, forget about you-know-what you are trying to ask Lastrie.. She came online yesterday and I asked her.. Shock about Hendra AG. Lmao.

kimpe_bultang
05-13-2007, 02:13 AM
LOLz... She never even replied me... Stupid lhah... YOu know, she said that Gaoling and Chenjin asked her directions to go to Sogo PS... LOL.. Then she said, they're not back yet, and scared that they're lost in Sogo... LMAO!! :D

yannie
05-13-2007, 06:45 AM
LOLz... She never even replied me... Stupid lhah... YOu know, she said that Gaoling and Chenjin asked her directions to go to Sogo PS... LOL.. Then she said, they're not back yet, and scared that they're lost in Sogo... LMAO!! :D

Errr, what's Sogot PS?
Btw, should stick to the topic - about Sigit and Frans. :o

ctjcad
05-14-2007, 06:23 PM
Errr, what's Sogot PS?
Btw, should stick to the topic - about Sigit and Frans. :o
...is a name of a shopping center/mall...PS stands for Plaza Senayan...;)
http://www.plaza-senayan.com/html/index.php
http://www.expat.or.id/info/malls.html

yannie
05-14-2007, 06:33 PM
...is a name of shopping center/mall...PS stands for Plaza Senayan...;)
http://www.plaza-senayan.com/html/index.php
http://www.expat.or.id/info/malls.html

Off-topic:
Jealous, I want to go!!! Huhuhuhu.. I wanna go shopping in Indo.. Who wanna bring me there??? :D Who'd like to buy me batik??? :rolleyes:
Not to mention all the delicious food.. :crying:

alfa-2
05-15-2007, 12:25 PM
where's has the old Sigit gone?? He cant seem to pass even to QF nowadays??? really wish to see him back as his old self................

Krisna
05-15-2007, 10:54 PM
Here are some photos from last week... :) They played well and tactful. But Cai - Fu was just too fast and made very few mistakes.

Krisna
05-15-2007, 10:59 PM
Fran... a fast and strong guy. But gotta reduce those errors... :) He is still young...

alfa-2
05-16-2007, 01:35 AM
im wondering why Candra chose Tony instead of Sigit?

kimpe_bultang
05-16-2007, 05:29 AM
Tony, he's better than Sigit.. They are both very skillful.. However, they are 2 diff kin of guys.. Sigit, he needs a suitable partner, if not, he won't make it, and cnt play properly.. Whereas Tony, he change himself to SUIT his partner... See the case of Tony/Howard, Howard is not a good plyr, but they can be the AE champ... Weird, eh?
Fran, he gotta reduce all the mistakes, he's good, but sometimes acts recklessly...

And Sigit, hahahaha, it all lies on Fran, if Fran could brush up his mistakes, they can be a very good doubles.. Like drg the Aviva, Fran really made a lot of mistakes, until Sigit shook his head.. LMAO!! Sigit has nvr gone anywhere.. LOL.. Still the same old same old..

LOL.. I SMSed him a few days ago...
Jessica (J) : Mas Sigit, how come lose again??
Sigit (S) : Yaah, I'm getting older... Ha ha ha ha ha ha...
J : Walaaah, don't joke.. Serious!! Maybe change partner??
S : Not joking.. Ok, with who?? Jessi, you want??
J : Me??!! Hahahahaha, can try.. Maybe we can beat Ko Candra playing with his daughter, Nia.. Play XD..
S : Sure, why not...

-_-" :D

kimpe_bultang
05-16-2007, 06:26 AM
Sorry, wrong info ppl... rendra, paired up with Bona (Kido's bro??).. Not Devin.. :D

s1nn3r
05-16-2007, 08:26 AM
I hope Sigit made it back...
He might be a show man but that's what makes badminton interesting!

yannie
05-16-2007, 08:40 AM
Wah! Thanks for the nice pics Krisna.. Seriously, Frans looks a bit like KKK from the sideview.

LOL! Jes playing with Sigit? Beat Candra and daughter??? Haha! I wanna witness this!

Huh? Rendra Wijaya with Bona Septano is it???

kimpe_bultang
05-17-2007, 01:33 AM
YEah, Bona Septano.. LOL.. Young2 playas.. Woooooow!! Yeah!! Or, maybe beat you and Rian, Yan...?? Hahahahaha.. :D
Sigit has been an entertainer in all his matches.. All his hand movements.. WOOOW!! AMAZING!!

Krisna
05-22-2007, 08:19 AM
More action from the 2007 Djarum Indonesian Open...
While concentrating on breaking through the Great Wall of China, Cai-Fu... [not this time boys]

Fran smashed, "BOOOOMMM!"

Sigit, the artist...

Fran stretching after a game...

kimpe_bultang
05-23-2007, 03:49 AM
Nice, nice pics!! Got more?? LMAO... Sigit the Artist?? hahahahhaha, my friend called him Sigit the Match Entertainer... :D :D :D

yannie
05-23-2007, 11:27 AM
Erin said in pic 2, Frans looks like Liew Daren.. LMAO!!!

Anyway, thanks Krisna.. Very nice! Anymore???

Sealman
05-24-2007, 12:06 AM
I took some photos of Sigit and Frans during the qualifying round of the 2007 Singapore Open :)

ants
05-24-2007, 12:11 AM
Nice pics.... actually Sigit seems to have aged so much. But he still has the moves.

yannie
05-24-2007, 06:59 AM
Wahhh.. so nice, thanks Sealman..

kimpe_bultang
05-25-2007, 12:52 AM
Well, Mas Sigit is already 34 yrs old... LOL.. And, still SINGLE!! I got a lot of ppl asking me how many children has Mas Sigit got... -_-" And, no gf currently either.. LOL.. Chances ppl.. Btw, Yan, you're Fransick now.. Hahahahhaa, well, maybe if I get to go to Mas Sigit's house this time, I ask him abt Fran ok.. Whaddya want to know??

yannie
05-25-2007, 05:50 AM
Btw, Yan, you're Fransick now.. Hahahahhaa, well, maybe if I get to go to Mas Sigit's house this time, I ask him abt Fran ok.. Whaddya want to know??

Gila man.. No way, I'll stay loyal.. hahahahaha.. if not.. *faint*.
But yeah, he is a good player.. and err.. wish him good luck.. *faint* again..

kimpe_bultang
05-27-2007, 04:06 AM
LMAO!! Loyal with who, eh??? Wkwkwkwkwkwkwkkwk.. I'll take his pic, then send it to you, ok?? ;) Personal pic for you.. That is, if I can go to Mas Sigit's house this time.. :D :D :D :D

yannie
05-27-2007, 06:24 AM
HAHAHAHAHA. No comment about that.
Yeah.. take pic of Jakarta, I wanna see, and Sigit's house.. LMAO! Everything, everyone, everywhere!

Krisna
05-28-2007, 07:25 AM
Fran will partner with Yoke [Yonathan Suryatama] in Jakarta Open this week. I don't think this is going to be a permanent thing... I think Yoke will still pair up with Rian next time... :cool:

And what is this news about Sigit being recalled to Pelatnas?!? Anybody knows the truth behind this?!?

yannie
05-28-2007, 07:30 AM
Fran will partner with Yoke [Yonathan Suryatama] in Jakarta Open this week. I don't think this is going to be a permanent thing... I think Yoke will still pair up with Rian next time... :cool:

And what is this news about Sigit being recalled to Pelatnas?!? Anybody knows the truth behind this?!?

FAINT!!!!! Hmm Krisna, then is Rian playing in Jakarta Open??? And if so, with who? I haven't asked him about that..

Sigit.. Geez..

huangkwokhau
05-28-2007, 11:15 AM

Krisna....I just made the thread that Sigit had been called back to join and pair with Luluk Hadiyanto....

Krisna
06-02-2007, 01:04 PM
Saturday, June 2 latest news:
Fran-Yoke is in the Jakarta Open MD finals. Will play vs. Ade-Hadi [Djarum]
Fran-Rintan is in the XD finals. Will play vs. Meliana-Titon [Djarum]

Sigit... will probably appear in the Superliga Bulutangkis marketing event tomorrow, Sunday at 10:30am - 3pm at Kelapa Gading Mall III. I suppose Luluk, Maria Kristin, Andre, Candra Wijaya, Firdasari, Simon Santoso, Sony, Taufik Hidayat, etc. are going to be there too...

Krisna
06-03-2007, 09:08 AM
Jakarta Open 2007 Finals
Fran-Yoke won in straight sets...
Fran-Rintan won in straight sets...

$$$cha-ching$$$ day for Fran...

Krisna
06-16-2007, 03:06 PM
I got the www.pbdjarum.com (http://www.pbdjarum.com) address from my friend... He said it is still in a development stage right now. Here's a preview... :)

http://www.pbdjarum.com/img/teaser/index_01.jpghttp://www.pbdjarum.com/img/teaser/index_02.jpghttp://www.pbdjarum.com/img/teaser/index_03.jpghttp://www.pbdjarum.com/img/teaser/index_04.jpg
http://www.pbdjarum.com/img/teaser/index_05.jpghttp://www.pbdjarum.com/img/teaser/index_06.jpghttp://www.pbdjarum.com/img/teaser/index_07.jpghttp://www.pbdjarum.com/img/teaser/index_08.jpg
http://www.pbdjarum.com/img/teaser/index_09.jpghttp://www.pbdjarum.com/img/teaser/index_10.jpghttp://www.pbdjarum.com/img/teaser/index_11.jpghttp://www.pbdjarum.com/img/teaser/index_12.jpg

yannie
06-17-2007, 11:40 AM
liew swie king looks like firda in that pic.. seriously i thought it was firda at first..

Krisna
06-17-2007, 11:29 PM
liew swie king looks like firda in that pic.. seriously i thought it was firda at first..

Nooo laaah, ha ha ha... Firda is much cuter! :D Not macho.

kimpe_bultang
06-21-2007, 10:16 AM
Hmm... djarum's players are mostly from other clubs... Djarum's ppl usually go to a quite good club ard Indonesia, then brg the good ones to their club.. And, Fang Kai Xiang comes from Tangkas.. Haaaiizzz... They should really change that attitude... Using money to solve evrything..

Krisna
06-21-2007, 11:26 AM
Hmm... djarum's players are mostly from other clubs... Djarum's ppl usually go to a quite good club ard Indonesia, then brg the good ones to their club.. And, Fang Kai Xiang comes from Tangkas.. Haaaiizzz...

Fang Kaixiang?!? Fang polished his skills in the Chinese badminton system. After he retired as a player, then he offered his services as a coach, Tangkas hired him. After a while he moved back to China, now Djarum hired him.

It is true that the common practice of all the big clubs is to recruit players when they are around 11-15 years old. Then train them some more until they become top players. This common practice actually benefit the players most. That's why most players love to move to a bigger club... And most of the small clubs think about their player's future and support their move to the bigger clubs.

Susi Susanti, for example, was from a small club in her hometown of Tasikmalaya... knowing that a bigger club can give her more options and progress, she moved to Jaya Raya [when she was 12? 14? I forgot]. Sigit Budiarto moved from a small club near Yogya then moved to a slightly bigger club in Solo then moved to Djarum [when he was 11? 13?]. Yonathan Suryatama moved to Djarum straight from a Jember club when he was 9 years old [this fact I know for sure because Yoke told me so]. Simon Santoso was brought by Tangkas from Sinar Mutiara [Tegal] when he was 14? 15? I forgot...

If Susi had stayed with her club in Tasikmalaya, then she won't be coached by the top coaches and won't be funded to play in the important tournaments [that are usually far from Tasikmalaya]. Same thing with Sigit [if he had stayed in Yogya] , Yoke [if he had stayed in Jember], and Simon [if he had stayed in Tegal]...

Sometimes, players also move from one big club to another when they are older. Rudy Hartono moved from Suryanaga to Jaya Raya. Tangkas brought Hermawan Susanto and Hendrawan from Djarum when they were older. Budi Santoso and Anastasya Emaya was recruited from Djarum by Mutiara when they were in their 20s.

Joko Supriyanto grew up in Solo and then moved. The Mainaky brothers Richard-Reony-Rexy-Marleve-Karel Mainaky were originally from Ternate/Ambon [I forgot exactly where], then they moved to bigger clubs...

Most recently, if I'm not mistaken, Ratih Banten hired Ahmad Rivai from Jaya Raya. Ratih tried to get Bellaetrix too, but failed for some reason...

Krisna
06-21-2007, 12:26 PM
Fran-Sigit will probably appear tomorrow on the first day of Superliga Badminton.

Possible tough opponents in the coming days:
Markis Kido-Hendra Setiawan from Jaya Raya
Flandy Limpele-Hendra AG from SGS Elektrik
Albertus Njoto-Yohan Hadikusumo who plays for Tangkas this time. Originally they were trained by Djarum, just like Fran-Sigit, but have moved to Hong Kong and this week hired by Tangkas.

The number of foreigners participating in this tournament suggest that Indonesian clubs do offer them a lot of money. $ "cha-ching" time $ :D

Wang Chen, Yip Pui Yin, Albertus Njoto, Yohan Hadikusumo by Tangkas $$$$
Chen Hong, Ng Wei, Petya, Wang Lili by Suryanaga $$$$
Aoyama Takamasa, Ikeda Yuichi by Ratih $$
Ronald Susilo, Kendrick Lee by Jaya Raya $$
Roslin Hafiz, Hendri K. S. by SGS Elektrik $$
Lee Tsuen Seng, Hu Yun by Musica $$
Pai Min Jie by Mutiara $

Indonesian clubs are a competitive bunch eh? Willing to spend so much $$$$money$$$$ for club glory? Cool!

Hey, if it takes money to get the interest and the competitive spirit in Indonesian badminton going, then so be it! $pend $pend $pend!

Krisna
06-22-2007, 12:45 PM
Fran did not play today at the Indonesian Superliga Badminton. However, Sigit did! Rian-Sigit [Djarum] won 25-23, 21-14 over Ade Lukas-Hadi Saputra [Musica Champions].

Sigit didn't look relaxed today. Keep getting angry at himself... :p Anyway, in the end he won. He looked tense, for some reason. Maybe girlfriend problem?!? :p I'm just kidding...

yannie
06-22-2007, 01:38 PM
Sigit.. hahahaha.. Maybe missing Gong Ruina.. Jk too..
I heard Fran's girlfriend is very supportive when he plays.. hmm..

Krisna
06-22-2007, 01:41 PM
Sigit.. hahahaha.. Maybe missing Gong Ruina.. Jk too..
I heard Fran's girlfriend is very supportive when he plays.. hmm..

Yes, that's true. Fran's girlfriend often sits among other spectators. Pretty girl! :D

yannie
06-22-2007, 01:43 PM
Yes, that's true. Fran's girlfriend often sits among other spectators. Pretty girl! :D

sure pretty i guess, since fran is handsome too.. hahaha.. good for fran to have such a supportive gf!

Krisna
06-22-2007, 01:59 PM
Since I am a guy, I am not a good judge of which men are handsome... Among girls, who do they think is the most handsome among Fran or Rian or Yoke? ;)

yannie
06-22-2007, 02:08 PM
Since I am a guy, I am not a good judge of which men are handsome... Among girls, who do they think is the most handsome among Fran or Rian or Yoke? ;)

Seriously funny, tough question!!! Honestly, all 3 of them considered goodlooking, but none of them outstanding. Oh Well, if me.. Uhm, I think I will go for the one with weird eyebrow. No surprise, right? Hahaha

Krisna
06-22-2007, 02:19 PM
Chinese face reading says that someone with one scar-like line on the eyebrow will face one big setback in his life... But other than that, I think Rian's eyebrows signal that he is a honest balanced talented man.

erin_hakkinen
06-22-2007, 08:32 PM

This is seriously funny!! Haha! I agree with yannie.
They're all nice looking. But none of them is so handsome that can make my eyes pop out from its socket :p

All look pleasant enough though. As for the most pleasant looking between the three of them, i give that title to Yoke :D

C L BAO
06-23-2007, 01:23 AM
HAHA.... I guess I'll say Rian. :D

kimpe_bultang
06-23-2007, 01:36 AM
Hahahahhaa.. This is a very cute qn.. I think they are all ok.. LOL.. I don't really know how to weigh faces.. Fran already got a gf, eh?? How abt Rian and Yoke?? I'll go with the one who doesn't have one.. :D :D How abt Sigit? He got no gf.. Wkkkkkkke.. Maybe I go with him.. A bit out of your qn, though, Krisna..
As I told you, Yan, I didn't go to Hendra's hse cuz he's in Cipayung.. While sigit didn't reply my SMS... Haaaaiiizz... T_T

kimpe_bultang
06-23-2007, 01:39 AM
Btw, I wonder where Tangkas got all that money from. . . They don't have any sponsor anymore... Weeeew... and 4 players.. That's a lot.. All come from Hongkong somemore...

Krisna, the Mainaky brothers are from what club?? I know Rexy-Richard's from Tangkas.. The others??

Krisna
06-23-2007, 05:28 AM
Btw, I wonder where Tangkas got all that money from. . . They don't have any sponsor anymore... Weeeew... and 4 players.. That's a lot.. All come from Hongkong somemore...

Krisna, the Mainaky brothers are from what club?? I know Rexy-Richard's from Tangkas.. The others??

There is an article in Indopos newspaper on Tangkas getting tons of sponsors. A total of 6! Some are not familiar to me, but the noticeable ones on their current shirts are:
Hyundai -drive safely-; that's what it said... :p
Alfa-mart
Top 1 oil
Bank BTN
I don't remember the other 2 sponsors...

I think after Tangkas got all this money, they used it to bring the four Hong Kong players, plus hired Tommy Sugiarto from PB. Pelita. They are serious in using money to cover their weak areas. I appreciate that they made the right moves, so far. Makes the competition tougher for everybody! :cool: Tough competition is what made Indonesian badminton tough!

Tangkas have done many good hiring moves in the past. Hiring Hendrawan and Hermawan Susanto from Djarum; that time, permanently moved them from their original childhood club. Later on, those 2 guys became tough rivals to their own old club-mates, Ardy, Haryanto Arbi, etc. And I forgot which club in Manado Lili Natsir came from and which club in Jogja Nova Widianto came from. I think Flandy Limpele and Lili Natsir was from the same club, but Flandy was hired by SGS Elektrik a long time ago...

Marleve Mainaky followed his brother from Ambon/Ternate to Tangkas. Karel Mainaky went to Djarum. I don't know where Reony Mainaky went. The brothers Ferry Gunawan and Tony Gunawan was from a Surabaya club, then Ferry went to Djarum, Tony went to Jaya Raya. Indra-Candra-Rendra-Sandra Wijaya all went to Jaya Raya from a Cirebon club.

Oh, I just asked Susi Susanti yesterday night... her old club's name was Tunas Inti Tasikmalaya; all her family trained there. It is closed now due to financial difficulties, if she had stayed there, the club could not have propelled her to be a world class players. Susy moved permanently to Jaya Raya when she was 14, she said. :)

yannie
06-23-2007, 05:30 AM
All look pleasant enough though. As for the most pleasant looking between the three of them, i give that title to Yoke :D

Waliao.. No one has chosen Frans yet.. Anyone? :D

yannie
06-23-2007, 05:34 AM
Hahahahhaa.. This is a very cute qn.. I think they are all ok.. LOL.. I don't really know how to weigh faces.. Fran already got a gf, eh?? How abt Rian and Yoke?? I'll go with the one who doesn't have one.. :D :D How abt Sigit? He got no gf.. Wkkkkkkke.. Maybe I go with him.. A bit out of your qn, though, Krisna..
As I told you, Yan, I didn't go to Hendra's hse cuz he's in Cipayung.. While sigit didn't reply my SMS... Haaaaiiizz... T_T

Rian and Yoke? Uhm.. As for Yoke, you know already, right? *cough* Remember why last time he went clubbing until early morning? As for Rian, I think I told you already, right? *cough* Sigit? Got la.. Ok ok, we shall leave this topic, otherwise they will grill us..

Krisna
06-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Sigit, Rian, and Yoke doesn't seem to be dating anyone... At least, it is not apparent like Fran and his pretty girlfriend [she looks like a good-natured person too].

Looks like they're just concentrating on badminton for now. Good for them...

Krisna
06-23-2007, 03:03 PM
Fran-Sigit lost in rubber games today to Alven-Trikus of Suryanaga. Tough loss... in the last game, Sigit and Fran lost 5 quick points in a row due to quick unforced errors [mainly service returns]... unlucky day for them. If this match is repeated in the playoff round, I think their luck should change...

Their loss made the Djarum loss to be 1-4, instead of the predicted 2-3.

kimpe_bultang
06-24-2007, 04:50 AM
My coach said that Tangkas mainly gets the money from the oner's fam,ily.. Dunno if it's true.. And, he also said that, Tommy HAS moved to Tangkas.. Like Icuk, he was in Tangkas before, but moved.. I'm not really sure abt all this.. Even Mulyo moved to SGS, eh?? He was thrown out of Djarum, and Taufik brought him in to SGS...
Btw, I saw Sandrawati Wijaya, playing for Mutiara Bandung.. This made me confused.. Is she in Mutiara?? http://www.superligabadminton.com/superligaputri/sputri=mutiarabandung.html
Check it here... :D :D

Krisna
06-24-2007, 12:10 PM
According to Hendrawan and Koh Juniarto [one of the Tangkas owner], Tommy is still on loan from Pelita at this moment... I suppose they would not lie about something like that... However, I would not be surprised if Tangkas then hired Tommy Sugiarto permanently. It depends on the price tag Icuk put for his kid.

And yes, Tangkas' main finances came from the owners, the Suhardinata family. Just like Djarum from the Hartono family, Jaya Raya from the Ciputra family, Mutiara from a consortium of textile manufacturers in Bandung, etc. etc...

Additional income from additional sponsors are always welcomed, of course, ha ha ha... Oh, today I just noticed one more sponsor of Tangkas: Hagger... I don't know what that is...

Krisna
06-24-2007, 12:12 PM
INA's Djarum Superliga Badminton

June 24, 2007. Sunday
Sigit and Fran did not play today... Probably being rested for tomorrow...

Krisna
06-24-2007, 12:13 PM
Sandrawati Wijaya is on loan to Mutiara. Hey we're getting off topic here, kimpe... Ha ha ha. We can discuss all of this non-Fran-Sigit topic in the Superliga thread. Ha ha ha...

kimpe_bultang
06-27-2007, 06:38 AM
Hwahahahahha.. Well, alright.. Getting back to the track now.. Do you think Sigit-Fran would win against Flandy-Taufik?? LOL.. Just wondering...
Btw, thanks for the info, Krisna..

Krisna
06-27-2007, 12:52 PM
Fran-Sigit vs. Flandy-Taufik?!? 50%-50% chance for both. Ha ha ha... Taufik is a good MD player and he is used to play with old-clubmate Flandy...

By the way, Fran-Sigit played today. Outclassed the Ratih pair Riony Mainaky-Davin P. 21-18, 21-15...

Krisna
06-27-2007, 12:53 PM
I have a feeling Djarum will field Fran-Sigit again tomorrow, June 28... against Jaya Raya who will most likely field Markis Kido-Hendra Setiawan...

yannie
06-27-2007, 02:47 PM
Sigit-Fran from Djarum's website..

kimpe_bultang
06-28-2007, 05:34 AM
Sigit looks damn old with those hair-style.. He should cut it spike, and use gel again.. :D :D :D Looks funky!! LOL..

Krisna
06-28-2007, 06:30 AM
Sigit reaching a difficult shot...

http://www.pbdjarum.com/upload/pic5062ff426.jpg

Krisna
06-28-2007, 01:07 PM
Sigit Budiarto-Fran Kurniawan defeated Candra Wijaya-Hendra Setiawan of Jaya Raya in Superliga Badminton today... 21-14, 16-21, 21-16 in a battle of the former Sigit-Candra combo...

Sigit was very calm today. Not a lot of speculation. Fran also calmed down and enjoyed the game flow... Candra did not play badly either. Very high quality match. After the game, Candra was very gracious too... Cool champs!

Krisna
06-29-2007, 01:14 AM
http://www.pbdjarum.com/upload/pice224c19455c5.jpg

kimpe_bultang
06-29-2007, 03:00 AM
Hey, ppl.. i got a bad news from Yan2, and she got it from Rian.. Sigit is sick!! Pray for him, ok?? So that he'll be fit for today's match.. :D :D :D

Krisna
06-29-2007, 03:11 AM
His club has 5 other good MD players... Sigit can rest today and maybe play again on Sunday [if his team manage to beat Jaya Raya tonight]...

kimpe_bultang
06-29-2007, 03:52 AM
Here's Sigit's profile.. Courtesy to pbdjarum.com

Name: Sigit Budiarto
Place/DOB: Sleman, 24 November 1975
World Rank: MD (http://www.internationalbadminton.org/mensdoubles.asp?Fname1=&Fname2=&Name1=&Name2=&txtId1=&txtId2=&txtPId=&cboNAC=INA&Submit=Submit)
National Rank: MD (http://www.pb-pbsi.net/RankGpa.asp?PId=1)
E-mail:
Year joined Pb Djarum:1994
Class/Category of match: MD
Dominant hand: Right Hand
Height:174 cm
Started badminton career at: 6 years old
Started badminton career as: Hobby
Achievement: - World Championship MD 1997
- Champion Thomas Cup 1998, 2000, 2002
- First Rank in the World 2005
- Juara I All England 2003
- Runner Up World Championship 2003, 2005
Best match: Final World Championship 1997 in Glasgow, as I get to be a World Champion
Worst match: A match in Olympic Athena 2004, because I lost to Logoz / Mateusiak (Polandia) when I could have won it
Toughest opponent: Cheah Song Kit/ Yap Kim Hok (Malaysia)
Fav Partner for Training: Rian Sukmawan
First time bringing the country's name: Bimantara World Junior 1992
Dream in Badminton Career: Want to be the Olympic Champion
Hobby: Soccer
Fav food: Tahu goreng (Fried Tofu)
Fav movie: Rush Hour
Fav music: Opick - Tombo Ati
Fav actor/actress: Agnes Monica
Fav athelete: Alan Smith
Fav TV show: Soccer
Dream (not in badminton Career): Bussines
About me: Pendiam, humoris, tanggung jawab, baik hati, dan pantang menyerah.
(Very quite, full of humour, responsible, kind and never give up)

kimpe_bultang
06-29-2007, 04:04 AM
And here's Fran Kurniawan's profile.. Courtesy to pbdjarum.com.. :D

Nama:Fran KurniawanTempat/Tgl. lahir :Palembang, 1 April 1985Peringkat Dunia :Ganda Putra (http://www.internationalbadminton.org/mensdoubles.asp?Fname1=&Fname2=&Name1=&Name2=&txtId1=&txtId2=&txtPId=&cboNAC=INA&Submit=Submit)Peringkat Nasional:Ganda Putra (http://www.pb-pbsi.net/RankGpa.asp?PId=1)E-mail:Tahun bergabung:2002Kelas/Kategori Pertandingan:Ganda PutraTangan kiri/kanan:Tangan kananTinggi Badan:180 cm Mulai karir bulu tangkis pada usia :12 tahun Bagaimana mengawali karir bulu tangkis :HobiPrestasi:- 16 Besar Indonesia Super Series 2007
- Juara I Ganda Putra dan Ganda Campuran Jakarta Open 2007
- Semifinalis German Open Grand Prix 2007
Pertandingan paling mengesankan:Semifinal German Open 2007, karena penampilan perdana dengan Sigit Budiarto dan masuk ke semifinal, walau tanpa target Pertandingan paling mengecewakan:Pertandingan di Osaka Challenge 2007, karena kalah dengan Sakamoto/Ikeda (Jepang), walau ditargetkan menjadi juara I Lawan paling tangguh:Cai Yun / Fu Haifeng (China)Rekan berlatih favorit:Candra WijayaPertama kali menjadi wakil negara pada :Japan Open 2005 di TokyoCita-cita/harapan untuk bulu tangkis :Menjadi Juara Dunia dan menjadi nomor satuHobi:Bermain sepakbolaMakanan favorit:Kepiting Saus Padang, semua jenis PempekFilm favorit:Naga Bonar 2Lagu favorit:Semua lagu band UnguArtis/Aktor favorit:Agnes MonicaAtlit favorit:Candra WijayaAcara TV favorit:4 Mata [talk show]Cita-cita bila tidak berkarir di bulu tangkis:WiraswastaTentang saya:Berusaha maksimal dan mengucapkan syukur atas segala sesuatu

kimpe_bultang
06-29-2007, 04:22 AM
sorry.. Will give you all the better one another day... :D My computer is a bit error...

yannie
06-29-2007, 06:34 AM
Haha I noticed.. Sigit's favourite practise partner is Rian, and Rian's favourite practise partner is Sigit.. LMAO..

Krisna
06-29-2007, 06:38 AM
Fran's favorite practice partner is Candra Wijaya... He's not even in Pelatnas or Djarum...

yannie
06-29-2007, 07:57 AM
Then how can Fran train with Candra?
I notice someone who wrote Mathias Boe/partner are his fave partners too..
Is it just me or is Djarum's site damn freaking slow???

Krisna
06-29-2007, 03:24 PM

The website was just launched 3 days ago, it cannot be slow. I think the players were referring to their previous experiences... :p I notice that all the favorite artists are very recent. So they must have obtained the most recent information...

Candra Wijaya often practices at Djarum until today because that's where the good players are... And Candra is still one very very disciplined athlete. Maybe that's what Fran meant... ;) :D

Krisna
06-30-2007, 01:35 PM
http://www.pbdjarum.com/upload/picfe2812a46b.jpg

New photos of Sigit-Rian... :D

Krisna
06-30-2007, 01:36 PM
http://www.pbdjarum.com/upload/picd9c664069.jpg

Krisna
06-30-2007, 01:42 PM
Fran-Sigit lost to Yohan-Albert today... Djarum lost to Djarum [on loan to Tangkas]... Ha ha ha...

Krisna
06-30-2007, 01:43 PM
http://www.pbdjarum.com/upload/pic6ed17.jpg

yannie
06-30-2007, 07:35 PM
Why do they have to look so funny in the group pic?
When I look at Imam and Hendra AG I wanna laugh out loud.. HAHAHA!
Anggun joking with Fran? Cute!
Yoke looks so weird.. LMAO..
Who is the guy next to Rian, looks like Yoga???
And who is the guy behind them? Someone who plays/played in Canada??? His face looks familiar..

Krisna
06-30-2007, 11:33 PM
Next to Rian? Yoga. Behind them is Haryawan, formerly of Djarum but have moved to SGS. He is Coach Mulyo's brother in law.

taufik-ist
07-01-2007, 12:22 AM

i can open it smoothly and very fast

i think it's your internet network

Krisna
07-01-2007, 04:15 AM
I think Yannie's computer is far away in Denmark while taufik-ist computer and mine are in Indonesia, thus the connection is much faster...

Sandy
07-01-2007, 07:00 AM
And who is the guy behind them? Someone who plays/played in Canada??? His face looks familiar..

Hariawan who ever play in France.

yannie
07-01-2007, 07:36 AM
Oic, thanks.
Yup, slow.. Kimpe_bultang also said the site is very slow and she's in Singapore not far away from Indo..

Krisna
07-01-2007, 08:01 AM
We still use copper wires here. Maybe the site is copper-wire-compatible... Ha ha ha...

kimpe_bultang
07-02-2007, 05:17 AM
-_-" Then, they should change it, Krisna.. LOL.. Btw, how's Sigit now, Yan??

yannie
07-02-2007, 05:58 AM
I think he's okay already.. Hahaha don't worry.. He's playing tomorrow? Vs LWW/CTF I think..

Krisna
07-02-2007, 07:04 AM
-_-" Then, they should change it, Krisna.. LOL..

Ha ha ha, you know our country, kimpe... :p The government does not seem to think that copper wire is an outdated infrastructure. So whoever operate within Indonesia have to go along with whatever is available. I have yet to hear any political candidate that seriously claim that we have a problem and we should prioritize information infrastructure...

Whoever wants to rule Indonesia have learnt from our (former) Dutch rulers that: it is easier to control people who have little information and knowledge... :p

kimpe_bultang
07-04-2007, 05:09 AM
Our country is so hopeless.... -_-"

Krisna
07-04-2007, 10:11 AM
Somehow our so-called hopeless country still is the 2nd best country on the planet during last month's Sudirman Cup, ha ha ha...

kimpe_bultang
07-06-2007, 04:27 AM
Well, yeah!! LOL..

Krisna
07-06-2007, 06:50 AM
Thailand Open 2007. Sigit-Fran lost to CTF-LWW in rubber sets... Argh...

Krisna
07-06-2007, 02:31 PM
Fran falling down...

http://www.pbdjarum.com/upload/pic0441dcdf0.jpg

Krisna
07-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Fran pumped up after getting an important point... :)

http://www.pbdjarum.com/upload/pic494f48e569.jpg

Krisna
07-06-2007, 02:34 PM
These guys have a pretty decent draw in the Philippines Open...

http://www.pbdjarum.com/upload/pic83559.jpg

http://www.pbdjarum.com/upload/pic68153c.jpg

Krisna
07-06-2007, 03:02 PM
Here comes our guys...

http://www.pbdjarum.com/upload/pica019b3b7bb.jpg

Krisna
07-06-2007, 03:10 PM
More action shots! :) Sigit always looks so cool!

http://www.pbdjarum.com/upload/pic75293558f4.jpg

Krisna
07-15-2007, 11:43 PM
Menjelang Filipina Terbuka
Sang Juara Ingin BangkitOleh adminMinggu, 15-Juli-2007, 11:40:29221 klikhttp://www.bulutangkis.com/images/friend.gif (http://www.bulutangkis.com/friend.php?op=FriendSend&artid=2446)http://www.bulutangkis.com/images/print.gif (http://www.bulutangkis.com/mod.php?mod=publisher&op=printarticle&artid=2446)Ketika Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong merebut medali emas di Asian Games Doha 2006, mungkin belum banyak yang memperkirakan ganda Malaysia ini akan menjadi pasangan yang sangat berbahaya. Barulah ketika keduanya menjuarai turnamen besar Malaysia Super Series, Swiss Terbuka, dan All England Super Series, orang mulai yakin bahwa gelar juara di Doha bukan sekadar kebetulan.Ketika Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong merebut medali emas di Asian Games Doha 2006, mungkin belum banyak yang memperkirakan ganda Malaysia ini akan menjadi pasangan yang sangat berbahaya. Barulah ketika keduanya menjuarai turnamen besar Malaysia Super Series, Swiss Terbuka, dan All England Super Series, orang mulai yakin bahwa gelar juara di Doha bukan sekadar kebetulan.

Sayangnya, setelah itu prestasi mereka justru menurun. Bahkan sang pelatih asal Indonesia, Rexy Mainaky, sempat jengkel dibuatnya. Setelah sekitar empat bulan paceklik gelar, ganda nomor dua dunia ini diharapkan bisa kembali berjaya pada turnamen Filipina Terbuka di Manila, 17-22 Juli. Kebetulan mereka menjadi unggulan teratas di sana.

Lawan terberat diperkirakan datang dari unggulan kedua asal Indonesia/AS, Candra Wijaya/Tony Gunawan. Mereka juga mewaspadai ganda klub Djarum, Sigit Budiarto/Fran Kurniawan, dan pasangan pelatnas, Joko Riyadi/Hendra Gunawan.

''Latihan kami baik-baik saja. Pelatih telah menghabiskan banyak waktu bersama kami, terutama untuk meningkatkan kondisi fisik. Kami tak ikut Thailand Terbuka dan China Masters. Target kami adalah bermain baik di Filipina Terbuka,'' ujar Kien Keat seperti dirilis The Star.

Lee Lagi

Sementara itu di tunggal Malaysia mengandalkan Lee Chong Wei untuk merebut gelar di Filipina. Di sana, juara Indonesia Super Series itu ditempatkan sebagai unggulan kedua setelah Chen Hong asal Cina, yang kini tampil atas nama pribadi. Lee diharapkan bisa mengulang suksesnya di Jakarta, Mei silam, terutama bila kembali bertemu lawan yang sama di final Indonesia Super Series, Bao Chunlai dari Cina.

Lawan berat lain buat Lee adalah andalan Indonesia, Taufik Hidayat, Sony Dwi Kuncoro, dan Simon Santoso, serta Lee Hyun-il dari Korsel. Selain Lee, Malaysia juga mengandalkan pengantin baru, Moh. Hafiz Hashim dan abangnya, Moh. Roslin Hashim, Wong Choong Hann, Yeoh Kay Bin, dan Kuan Beng Hong. (yuk/bolanews.com)

kimpe_bultang
07-16-2007, 07:34 AM
I don't think most of the readers understand this, Krisna.. LOL... :D :D
Hope Sigit/Fran can beat them...

king smash
06-24-2009, 03:24 AM
Tony, he's better than Sigit.. They are both very skillful.. However, they are 2 diff kin of guys.. Sigit, he needs a suitable partner, if not, he won't make it, and cnt play properly.. Whereas Tony, he change himself to SUIT his partner... See the case of Tony/Howard, Howard is not a good plyr, but they can be the AE champ... Weird, eh?
Fran, he gotta reduce all the mistakes, he's good, but sometimes acts recklessly...

And Sigit, hahahaha, it all lies on Fran, if Fran could brush up his mistakes, they can be a very good doubles.. Like drg the Aviva, Fran really made a lot of mistakes, until Sigit shook his head.. LMAO!! Sigit has nvr gone anywhere.. LOL.. Still the same old same old..

LOL.. I SMSed him a few days ago...
Jessica (J) : Mas Sigit, how come lose again??
Sigit (S) : Yaah, I'm getting older... Ha ha ha ha ha ha...
J : Walaaah, don't joke.. Serious!! Maybe change partner??
S : Not joking.. Ok, with who?? Jessi, you want??
J : Me??!! Hahahahaha, can try.. Maybe we can beat Ko Candra playing with his daughter, Nia.. Play XD..
S : Sure, why not...

-_-" :D
hhhaa.. so funny .. sigit was a great mens double with candra but in 2000's his not a great again like bfore .. but indonesia shuold prod with sigit .:D

Krisna
06-24-2009, 03:40 AM
Sigit just got married on Sunday... :) He married a dentist...

Oldhand
06-24-2009, 03:49 AM
Sigit just got married on Sunday... :) He married a dentist...
Congratulations to Sigit :)
Finally, this mercurial great has found a real match :D

kimpe_bultang
06-24-2009, 06:19 AM
Wow!! Really?!! At last, eh?!! Congrats to Mas Sigit.. xD
Can't wait to see him again.

george@chongwei
06-24-2009, 06:34 AM
congratulations to him:)

moto33
06-30-2009, 12:05 AM
Congratulations to Sigit!
What is he doing now?
Coach of national team?

Sealman
06-30-2009, 02:08 AM
Congratulations to Sigit :)
Finally, this mercurial great has found a real match :D

ouch... wonder how they met? :)

kimpe_bultang
06-30-2009, 03:57 AM
Congratulations to Sigit!
What is he doing now?
Coach of national team?

If I'm not wrong, he is the coach for Pb Djarum junior players.

This is great, Mas Sigit's house will not be messy anymore. xD