Proace ABS70 or AT700???

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by macarong1986, Apr 4, 2009.

1. macarong1986

macarong1986 Regular Member

worker
    I'm currently using abs70 & victor wave 32 now I wanna change to use another racket can i use at700?I like to play fast and blance

2. jymbalaya

jymbalaya Regular Member

fast and balance perhaps?
    the AT700 is known for its very heavy head and semi lack of maneuverability. maybe you should look to another racket.

3. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    I have both the AT700 and SW32 and they are not similar. If you are looking at fast and balance, AT700 is definitely not the racquet you should consider.

Since you are from Vietnam, you should look for Sunny of Giadinhsports, he sells Karakal which is a excellent choice if you are looking for fast and balance racquet. So far, the Mtec 80 is one of the best value for money racquet I have used but you have to be quick as Karakal is not producing it anymore as the new catalog doesn't show it.

From what I heard, most vietnamese prefer head light racquets ? Ask Sunny to find a Mtec80 with a BP of 285mm, that will play very very well. Just remember that for Karakal, it needs a tension of 26lbs at least in order to exploit it's potential.

4. macarong1986

macarong1986 Regular Member

worker
    thaks so much can u give me the detail of sunny.tel number or add

5. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    I don't have the number with me and the website is down as they are putting new content http://www.giadinhsports.com/

You can PM Sunny on this forum, his nick is Karakalkat.