Indonesia MD

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by rosid, Dec 25, 2011.

1. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    no diet plan for Angga, Koh ?
    I think, with good diet plan, and the intensity of training in Pelanas, he can lose 2-3 kg in just 1 month.
    maybe, he eat quite a lot ? :p

2. okiazr

okiazr Regular Member

merchant
    sheila devi is more slimmer now, i dont know bout melati....

3. sen

sen Regular Member

The 3 old but new pairing Pelatnas MD are in SF of Candra Wijaya Cup.

SF result :

Bona Septano/Fran Kurniawan Teng (Pelatnas) 10-21 22-20 21-23 (Pelatnas) Berry Agriawan/Ricky Karanda Suwardi

Muhammad Ulinnuha/Yohanes Rendy S(Pelatnas) 21-16 16-21 21-17 (Pelatnas/7) Agripina Primarahmanto Putera/Hardianto

Interesting to see all the new pairing are quite even and also with Agri/Hardianto and Ade/Wahyu

So we have about 10 good Men doubles players. Who will be the 3rd INA MD ?

Jordan is not playing here

4. okiazr

okiazr Regular Member

merchant
    jordan is playing in this tournament, he paired with yonathan suryatama dasuki
    ucok/yoke lost to fran/bona in 3rd round...

5. sen

sen Regular Member

Ooops, I missed that.

6. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Berry/Ricky beat Bona/Fran while Ulin/Rendy beat Agri/Hardianto.

7. Bhinneka

Bhinneka Regular Member

I will wait their result (bona/fran, ricky/berry, rendy/ulin) from international tournaments

if they perform really well, such as beating KOR pairs, then it will be a good omen :cool:

8. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    To be safe for OG, we need another 2 solid MDs, having 4 solid MDs will have easier path for qualifying and choices as well...

9. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Yup, we'll know who is the third pair after Ahsan/Setiawan, Pratama/Saputra. First debut for Bona/Fran is TPE GP Gold next week, barring any upsets Bona/Ahsann will meet Rendy/Ulin at R/16 ;)

10. jks_niceguy

jks_niceguy Regular Member

Not to forget Markis/Marcus! I think these two "buster bunnies" will be a dark horse. I really hope that kido still have big ambition and "big ego" not want to loose with ex partner hendra achievement.

Btw, too bad that agripina is not included in the upcoming INA MD pairs...

11. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    With our MD current condition after being rotated and a solid PBSI team, especially coaches. I am confident we could do it. Gosh, i could not wait for Thomas & Uber Cup Championship.

12. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    CLELY, I know that you mean Bona/Fran over there instead of Bona/Ahsan. :D

I like the way Rendy/Ulin play. The reason of why they are losing their first final as a partner during Candra Wijaya Cup V against their former partners are that they committed many unforced errors, especially Ulin, and several times, they don't have any idea who will take that shuttle, and instead waiting each other, especially when the shuttle is well placed in the middle of them. They need to spend more time as a partner and sparring up with other duos, especially Ahsan/hendra since the Reigning 2013 WC MD Champion could really find and utilize that loophole on their junior defense.

13. okiazr

okiazr Regular Member

merchant
    uber cup? we still far behind other countries like japan, thailand, taipei, india and korea in WS department... SF is a good achievement for uber cup ina's team ...

14. clawhammers

clawhammers Regular Member

Did u watch the final at AA ?

Hehehee.... I should've joined you then

15. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    Based on current condition, yes i agree that Thomas Team is still better compared to other country than Uber Team. However, we still have plenty of time down the road and who knows our Uber Team will be more motivated as they are watching Thomas Team getting better & better.

16. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    Yes bro. I managed to watch the final at AA, i love watching badminton matches especially if we are closer to the court. You should join me next time :D

17. carlosindo

carlosindo Regular Member

finance
    well, so far there are four new couple members on MD department that we can hardly say potential, because there is no room for tournament experience for them yet... The final conclusion i think just as near as the end of this year. Give big hope for Berry-Karanda, Rendy-Ulin, Fran-Bona, and Agri-Hardi.

For WD: I think right now we still wait for the new couples attractions, which we don't see enough yet... We need more than one successive couple to layer GreyNit and also PiRiz at least at the second, third, and fourth partner. Perhaps, the coaches can use the model-partner of GreyNit or PiRiz to be succeeded on pairing them into the new potentially WD of INA, which is in my opinion, tends to be a double-playmaker couple, rather than in a classical-model, playmaker-smasher couple. :)

18. ullisse

ullisse Regular Member

Ricky Karanda Suwardi and Berry Angriawan are in the final of London GP Gold 2013. They have had a quite pretty good results so far. This is their only 2nd international tournament since they have been partnered. The 1st one was Indonesia GP Gold 2013 when they ended up as semifinalist. They could be the 3rd pair after Hendra/Ahsan and Annga/Rian.

19. carlosindo

carlosindo Regular Member

finance
    I think we still can't decide about which pair will be devoted as the third MD of INA yet, because the performance of all pairs isn't stable enough to be put on. But, yes, we can appreciate on the last tournament result that Berry-Karanda is the top priority for the third place of INA's MD. If PBSI give the same tournament schedule for that four new couples, so that we can give quicker conclusion about the performance of each of them.

But the reality isn't that simple, because the different path tournaments and different challenge/competitors make the hard decision making on how to choose the one that best of them. In other way, we should include younger couple like Alexander-Geh to become their best contender in the way to the third place of INA's MD. In my humblest opinion, for a-half or a-year ahead, there will be the raising of the new great INA's MD of Alexander-Geh, and it is not too late for them to joining INA Thomas Cup Team next 2014.

20. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    i follow them since junior days. and they remain the same. alexander is the most point maker. but he also the most unforced errors maker. selvanus has a better power compare to his junior days.

1 year to be a great MD ? not likely.