Looking for local badminton players!

Discussion in 'Smash City Badminton Club - CLOSED' started by Happy_Daniel, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Happy_Daniel

Happy_Daniel Regular Member

Haha, as the message says in the title, I am in fact looking for local players to come and join my friend and I at Smash City! I think I feel slightly confident enough to classify us as intermediate/advanced highschool players. My name is Daniel, you can kind of figure that out from my screen name. I would like to invite anyone who wants to play badminton with us! Mixed, doubles, singles come one, come all! Preferably intermediate+ level, but if not thats okay! Please PM or reply with a message here in this thread. :D Looking forward to meeting new people ;).

(It's quite difficult to keep a court with only two people :(. Some people seem to make up their own rules sigh*)

2. Feng_MP-100

Feng_MP-100 Regular Member

Student
    ^^

hihihi

i play at sc sometimez

3. tanleels

tanleels Regular Member

any grp here willing to let me join n play badminton??

hi, i'm from singapore... will be at milpitas/san jose from 13 to 24 apr, wondering if any grp here is willing to accept a "gate-crasher" to play badminton? i'm a social player only...

4. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
    tanleels, i thought you had a bad shoulder!

Maybe I might "gate-crash" too... :p
    ...sometime between 19 and 22 April.

5. tanleels

tanleels Regular Member

we got the same sickness... if u don't play u feel uncomfortable and ur hands itch and u feel like u have not done something, it is always bothering u :eek:... sign... what-to-do :D:D:D...

6. tanleels

tanleels Regular Member

like to say thank you to andyle and gang :D:D... thank you guys for inviting me to join u for games over the weekend (smash city n moreland)...
    andyle, if u r popping over 2 singapore, let me know :p:D...

7. westcoasthunnie

westcoasthunnie Regular Member

hi, we play at SC every Wed at around 6pm and every Sat around 5pm. We can meet you there tomorrow... we are a group of 6... 3 men and 3 women. PM me if you are interested. Thanks

8. argielat

argielat Regular Member

Hi there! I've been looking for a local player. I live in Milpitas. You can reach me through email - argielat@yahoo.com. Maybe a couple of times a week. let me know. thanks!

9. BadminAddict

BadminAddict Regular Member

Engineer
    Last posting was 3mo ago but thought I'd give it a try. I love the game but don't get to play very much. It gets difficult to join others in the gym when you're by yourself. Would like to know if anyone is looking for a partner to play with? Saturday's are best and can play at Smash City or Zbadminton.