Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

1st Annual Guildford Recreational Tournament

Discussion in 'Canada West' started by RacquetChat, Aug 19, 2004.

1. RacquetChat

RacquetChat Regular Member

Greetings fellow baddies!

Wipe those cobwebs away, shine your court shoes, and tighten your strings! The 1st Annual Guildford Recreational Tournament will be hosted @ Guildford Recreational Centre, September 9th-12th, 2004.

Entry fees will be $14/Adult Event, and $12/Junior Event (U17). Come to www.RacquetChat.com for more details, or click the link below.

http://www.racquetchat.com/GuildfordRecreational_2004.doc

RacquetChat

2. RacquetChat

I'm sorry -- I forgot to mention (for all you Western Canajuns east of the Rockies), the Guildford Recreational Centre is in Surrey, British Columbia.

RC

3. Nitemeister

Nitemeister Regular Member

Digital Film/Finance
    Interested

Hey there!
    My bro and i are interested in playing, as we play there all the time. Would u happen to know what time the tourney starts on those days? hopefully not too early cuz y'know work and all that jazz.. cheers!

4. RacquetChat

Greets!

I'm not organizing the event -- however, according to the info sheet, it sounds pretty standard ie. Friday @ 6pm, and Saturday @ 8-9am. If enough REAL REAL REAL juniors sign up my son my play... I'll be out of town that weekend :(

RC