2015 BCA INDONESIA Open SS Premier : QUARTERFINALS (5th June 2015)

Discussion in 'Australian Open / Indonesia Open 2015' started by CLELY, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

IIRC, Zwiebler seldom if ever performed well against JOJ. But I do respect and admire Marc's never-say-die attitude, hope tomorrow is an exception and we see him in the final. For all his long years of hard work and dedication to the sport, I feel it'd be great if he wins his very first SS title here, a premier one to boot.

What better time for him to do so than now in the absence of LCW, and the unexpected removal of Lin Dan and Chen Long as obstacles by others en route to the final, veritably a golden opportunity not to be missed, same for the other three semifinalists as well.

2. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    HK people in Beijing would be expected to speak Mandarin.

Beijing people in HK would not be expected to and will not speak Cantonese. They will speak Mandarin. However, not everyone in HK is fluent in Mandarin. A not insignificant portion of the population of HK cannot speak Mandarin at all. If two persons cannot understand the other's language, the two will use an interpreter, or not communicate at all.

But in Nanjing-Suzhou case, I do not want to speculate as I do not know.

3. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

The lingua franca and working language in China is Standard Chinese, also known as Mandarin,Putonghua or Guoyu (national language), the official language across China.

4. Fan123

Fan123 Regular Member

Professional
    He is also a legal, economic, cultural and strategic affairs luminary.... Pride of these forums.

5. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    I second to you... Justin L writes very well, substance/argument/reason-wise as well as his language skill... very well versed! ;)

6. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    And I wonder about the lack of comment on the way Wang Yihan was handling Akane Yamaguchi in today's QF, the score itself described a convincing victory though it occurred in 3 sets: 14-21, 21-8, 21-9 in 0:48, hopefully there's a video to watch the replay.

7. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

As there's no livestream for Ct3 where the WYH vs AY match was played, I can only conjecture from the score that WYH was devastating in disposing of the teenage sensation Akane in G2 and G3. Even so, WYH's yoyo form is concerning, you never know which WYH will show up match by match, so I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best from her.

For about nine months already, there's been a SS title drought for CHN WS leading to a crisis situation for CHN, therefore winning the WS championship here by either WYH or WSX will most assuredly inject a big boost of confidence to stem the tide of decline and, hopefully, even turn the bad situation around finally.

On WSX's match with Intanon tomorrow, the two combatants are more or less equally adept in the art of deception, I suppose neither side can gain a significant advantage in this regard. However, WSX will have to deal with Intanon's fierce attacking game, whether WSX can repel it successfully by her solid,defensive retrieving ability is the key to victory. Let's see which of the two female warriors is/are up to the task in what they do best - we're in for a treat.

8. ssj100

ssj100 Regular Member

Wow, disappointing to see Anthony Ginting lose. But good to see he took a set off Momota.

9. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Boyfriend is going, so she has to go too.

10. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Luck is not the reason. He lost 14-21, 21-17, 21-14, not like 19-21 with a net cord shot that tumbles over by KP or bad line call.

Past records has nothing to do with this.

Give credit to the victor.

11. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Then if KP is drawn with CL and TS with LD in the WC, will this make LCW's task easier. That is if both KS and TS are participating.