Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

7724 Or 7926

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by Souhii, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Souhii

Souhii New Member

Hey! Badminton alley is having a special on bags and I was just planning on taking advantage of this sale. The two I'm currently looking at is the 7724 http://www.badmintonalley.com/Yonex...rmal_Bag_p/bag-yonex-7724-limited-edition.htm
    and the Red 7926 http://www.badmintonalley.com/Yonex...s_Badminton_Bag_p/bag-yonex-7926-red-2010.htm . Personally, the 7926 is a great looking bag but I love the color on the 7724. But, I was just wondering if anyone has any experience using any of them or any reviews would help. They both hold 6+ rackets and a pair of shoes. Any input would be great! Thanks =].

2. Deathsticks

Deathsticks Regular Member

i would buy the 7724
    the 7724 as more comfortable back pack straps and the material and build is better then the 7926. i currently use 7926 but find the 7724 better.

3. Souhii

Souhii New Member

Oh! I was thinking the opposite. I thought the 7926 had better material as the 7724 looked a bit cheaper in the pictures. Have you used the 7724 before?

4. Deathsticks

Deathsticks Regular Member

i havent used it but i have a friend who currently uses it

5. hunterkillerz

hunterkillerz Regular Member

Student
    yea i wouldve thought that the 7926 would have better quality, being the newer bag an all.

6. Souhii

Souhii New Member

Okay haha =]. I just wanted to make sure because I want a durable bag with comfortable straps. Gonna be busing to practice so it'd be nice to know which one feels better.