Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

A place in New Orleans, Louisiana?

Discussion in 'USA East' started by biggiekevie, Jun 2, 2006.

1. biggiekevie

biggiekevie New Member

Is there anywhere to play in New Orleans, Louisiana?!?! Preferably New Orleans East!?!??!:D

2. biggiekevie

biggiekevie New Member

i am sophmore in high school i jux started badminton this year i am currently residing in california but i will move bak to new orleans. Unfortunately i never heard of badminton before hurricane katrina. Until i came over here in cali. Can someone please tell where i can play badminton in New Orleans, Louisiana?!?!?!:(

3. PeZyUaN

PeZyUaN Regular Member

College Student
    Well I also just moved to New Orleans. And apparently there is a Club. "New Orleans Badminton club"
    -Its at 1025 Napoleon Ave, New Orleans, LA
    -Twice a week (Wed 6-9pm, Sun 5-8pm) in St Stephan Church Gym on the 2nd floor

Contact him for more information >> ttseng@tulane.edu

I haven't been there yet and i'm planning to go soon. hope to see ya there :p

I'm still looking for other places in case this place doesn't work out (theres only 2 courts and the guy told me therez 5-10 people per night :eek: so if you find any other places let me noe :D)

4. Faites777

Faites777 New Member

The "New Orleans Badminton Club" also plays at the University of Loyola gym on the 5th floor (Sport Complex). I just started playing with them for a few months. I don't know the exact address but the Loyola gym entrance is on Freret St. They also meet at the same time (Wed 6-9pm, Sun 5-8pm). Just say you with the "Badminton Club" to go in the gym. There are 4 courts and all filled with players...and then some.