Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Advanced level play in North York area

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by zanton, Jun 4, 2008.

1. zanton

zanton New Member

First, I'd like to apologize for advance - I did search the old threads, but still have no clear answer...

I am visiting Toronto area in the middle of June for a family function and would like to find a place to drop in and play either Saturday or Sunday June 14/15. Our group consists of three players: an intermediate-to-advanced level adult, and two boys - a 14-year old and an 11-year old, both are in the top 10 in their age groups in the US. Can someone please recommend a place?

Thank you.:D

2. samman

samman Regular Member

3. GunBlade008

GunBlade008 Regular Member

Student, Retail.
    Mandarin and Lee's are great choices, there is also Flying Dragon as well, but you need a member to sign you in for guests. There is also Centennial College on Sundays 7:30-10:30, but level there is Ontario B player at best, wide range of skills.

4. dukke88

dukke88 Regular Member

University Student
    isn't lee's closing during the summer renovating or something?

5. chrishin

chrishin Regular Member

gah flying dragon's little kids playing level's so low. not recommended for drop ins.

6. dukke88

dukke88 Regular Member

University Student
    ^^^kinda true but i mean its a new club compared to lees and mandarin those clubs have been open for yearsss...every club takes time to establish and get good coaches and a good reputation.i'm sure in the future FD will be on the same level as lees & man.