Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Alternative to Arcsaber 7

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by dukebluedevil, Aug 5, 2009.

1. dukebluedevil

dukebluedevil Regular Member

Hi,

I'm looking for a racket that plays similar to the Arcsaber 7. I use mostly a NS9000X now.

Play mostly doubles for about 4-6hours a week so not looking to spend more if I can help it.

2. BoyGenius

BoyGenius Regular Member

Employee
    You may want to consider TI-10. It's a well-rounded with rather head-light racket - pretty much similar with Arc Saber 7. IMHO, smashing power would be slightly lesser compared to Arc Saber 7, but control will be at the same level - if not better than Arc Saber 7. Manuverability is pretty equal. Most importantly, it is reasonably cheaper; at least 50 - 70 SGD cheaper.

3. Gemcat

Gemcat Regular Member

Airport Employee
    Arcsaber 7....Hmm.....The closest thing I can think of is NS7000 with a little lead tape on the head... Otherwise, try Arc9!

4. Alom

Alom Regular Member

From doing a little reseach, maybe you should try Victor Brave Sword 09. I havent personally tried it but a lot of people have mentioned that its similar to Arcsaber 7 with the addition of being a little head heavy. I have tried the Brave Sword 08, I like it...