Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

An idea

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by New_Guy04, Feb 19, 2005.

1. New_Guy04

New_Guy04 Regular Member

i was looking through the review section and was looking through the racket slim-10... i realized how popular it was among ppl... that is , b4, it cracked... the racket seems to be one of the most popular racket out of the yy rackets, but it seemed to have a big durability problem..

i am guessing the durability issue comes from the fact that slim 10 has a very thin frame (therefore, it is light), so it breaks easily. this is when i came up with the thought...

the new nanospeed rackets have nano technology in them... they are supposed to have small amount of material, and yet produce a very durable racket... so i was thinking, why not use the technology to produce slim 10. the durability issue might be solved if this happens, and yet it would still have a similar performance ( i think...:p ) since it would still be light...

2. Gollum

Gollum Regular Member

Quick - get on the phone to Yonex ;)

3. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    ns7000/8000/9000 technology still superior to slim 10, with or without nanotube or buckyball.