Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Any badminton Court/playgroup near Taman Anggrek/Central Park?

Discussion in 'Indonesia' started by idream10000, Oct 4, 2013.

1. idream10000

idream10000 New Member

Business
    Hi, all,

Carl here, 27 years old from China and have played badminton for more than 10 years (not as a professional though). I think out of the amateur players in China, I am of intermediate level and up, but I am still new to Jakarta and now I am wondering if anyone is available to be my partner or can recommend a playgroup for me to join or a court to play in.

Preferably somewhere with good facility near where I live-Apartment Central Park.

Thanks in advance.

Carl

2. aikyneo2905

aikyneo2905 Regular Member

Hi Carl, did you manage to find a place to play yet? I am arriving into Jakarta next week and would like to find a place to play too. Thank you in advance.

3. Notorious

Notorious Regular Member

Hi Carl, I am Noto we welcome guests at our social Intermediate Group. Most of us played more than 10 years too hehe. We are at Pantai Mutiara Sport Club, Monday n Thursday 4:30-7pm . ITS not far from Central Park but of course no where is walking distance in jakarta. My number is 08161936978. Intermediate players always welcomed, especially those who can teach us a lesson :p