Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Any place to play in New Hampshire or Maine?

Discussion in 'USA East' started by NHSeacoast, Dec 13, 2011.

1. NHSeacoast

NHSeacoast New Member

Dec 1, 2011
    B/C skill level player looking for players and suggestions for a place to play within an hour of Portsmouth, NH? I used to play weekdays at the Portland YMCA but that was years ago. The Portland Athletic Club in Falmouth, Maine had several non-wood courts, but the owner sold that wing of the facility to a car dealership. Other threads have mentioned a Badminton club at UNH, but those weblinks don't work anymore.

If you play and live in the Portsmouth area, please post me a message. I am retired Navy and there is a chance I might be able to set something up to use the Portsmouth Shipyard gym at odd hours when the B-ball players are not around. Thanks!
  2. dunmaster

dunmaster Regular Member

Sep 21, 2008
    welcome to the area! please come join us at UNH during Tuesday and Friday nights. we normally play from 6 or 7 pm to ~10 pm. we play at Whittemore center at UNH.

please PM me and I can get you involved.

PS: the gym is closed during Christmas break. the next time we play is Tuesday night from 6:30pm, Jan 3rd, 2012.