Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Any Suggestions...?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by SPaterson, Feb 22, 2006.

1. SPaterson

SPaterson Regular Member

Student, Programmer
    Sorry for making another racquet suggestion thread!

But I'm looking for something Quite specific.

Does anyone know of a racquet with all or Most of the following attributes? :
    • 2U Weight (90-94g Frame)
    • Head-light balance
    • Isometric
    • Mid-Flex to Stiff shaft (Not fully flexible Nor ultra-stiff)
    - The only current racquet I can find in the Yonex line at the moment is the Yonex Ti-6 (Ti-6 Light), if it is head-light. That's mid-flex/mid-stiff, 2U, Isometric as well.

edit: Ti-6 isn't ultra-desirable due to it's no longer continued here, but it is importable I believe

Babolat produce 3U racquet with the above characteristics which I may resort to. (Babolat Booster Lite).

The only Yonex with those characteristics available as 2U in the UK I believe is the Cab 10 MS, which is a Classic head shape, obviously, being in the Carbonex series.

Can't afford NS7000/NS8000, nor do I know whether/where they are obtainable from in the UK in the 2U variety. The budget really would be more a max of £70 ish

- Anyone else know of a racquet with the above characteristics?

Cheers.

#1 SPaterson, Feb 22, 2006
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2006