Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Anyone bought a racket from this website?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by 2001jack, Feb 27, 2010.

1. 2001jack

2001jack New Member

http://www.sunrisesports.net/badminton.htm

Im trying to buy a new racket which was what I used to use (carlton megaflex f3) as I don't really have time to shop around many places and I do not really want to buy a racket and realise I can't use the racket well.

So it was relatively difficult to find the right website that sells my old school racket (in fact I found this one quite easily but all the other websites were kinda useless) but I couldnt seem to find out how to actually order it other than by e-mail, phone etc.. I did e-mail them but I thought it was pretty weird not to be able to order via the website... so has anyone got racket from that website? (Just in case the website is a fraud or sth)

Probably not exactly right place to post this thread but couldnt rly find a suitable place to post this question

Thanks in advance!

2. jymbalaya

jymbalaya Regular Member

call the number, to verify. also, search around for old reviews of the place.