Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Anyone interested in starting a class with Coach Andy Tran?

Discussion in 'San Gabriel Valley Badminton Club ( SGVBC )' started by sehat, Oct 3, 2009.

1. sehat

sehat Regular Member

Educator
    Hi,

My wife and I are interested in taking a class with coach Andy Tran at the SGVBC, but we find that the cost for 4 people to take the class is way cheaper than for 2 people. So I am looking for others who are interested in taking the class with us. My wife is a complete newbie (never plays before) and I have played in the past and is probably either a C or D level player.

Here's the information about the class:
    Coach: Andy Tran
    Time: Sundays, a 2-hour block between 3-6 pm. The class will meet 5 times and every meeting time is 2 hours.
    Cost: $175 per student (this covers the cost of court reservation), so you are paying $17.50 per hour.

Please PM me if you're interested or have any questions.

2. sehat

sehat Regular Member

Educator
    Changes to the availability of coach Tran

Hi,

A slight change to the availability for Coach Tran,

Sundays from 2-8pm.

So the class can be schedule for a 2-hour block anytime between 2-8pm on Sundays.

Thanks.