Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Anyone joined the RA summer badminton membership?

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by wunderbar, Jun 18, 2003.

1. wunderbar

wunderbar Regular Member

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone on the forum here has joined or is currently playing badminton at the RA centre in Ottawa. Looking for a place to play now that local clubs are all closed. If there is any other alternative to RA centre, please share!!

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    U might consider ask this question to "Yodums" and "Bunni". I think they metioned about RA in Ottawa. Not sure about the current status.

I might drop by Ottawa in early Aug (so far 8/1-8/4), so, guess I can meet BF'ers from Ottawa in RA... ;)

3. bmsupport

bmsupport Regular Member

other alternative to RA centre

wunderbar I heard from a friend of mine that the bayshore community centre is open in the evening tues, thurs 6PM to 8. I have never played there though.

4. hwongc

hwongc New Member

Hello wunderbar,

Have you joined RA already? I just joined RA last week and looking for partners to play with. Pls reply if you (or anyone) is interested.