Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Anyone know these Ebay sellers?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Moravtchik, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Moravtchik

Moravtchik Regular Member

Project Manager
    Hi ,
    Trying to buy a Li-Ning racket but I have no distributor in Israel.
    I've found 3 items (from 2 different sellers) on Ebay.
    Of course their prices are too low (US\Canada) offers the n50II for ~200$US, their price is around ~140$US
    Maybe someone know them\dealt with them before and can give me a feeback about their legitemacy?

This is the first one, a.k.a. smashingbadminton , and according to the post there's a picture of a shanghai store they are selling from. I've just sent them a question about the store itself, maybe I could verify it's an authorized reseller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320987327386

The second seller has two posts, he's called "big.show414 ", from hong kong, and apperantly linked to an online store called badminton365.com
    I think one of the posts is with a regular 1 racket case and the other one is with a standard li ning 3 racket bag...
    here's one of them
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Li-Ning-N50...788?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c40a7f24

If you know anything about it, It'll help me a lot.
    Thanks!

2. Moravtchik

Moravtchik Regular Member

Project Manager
    OK, I still haven't figured out the forum search tool good enough... so after searching here and finding nothing I posted this thread. than I ran a google search on this site with the phrases and got soooooooooooo many results regarding "Badminton365.com" that I don't even want to ask.

So, just try to focus on the first ebay post? though after reading some posts I figured the price is a dead givaway for a fake.
    damn.