Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Anyone wanna play? (I`m in London)

Discussion in 'UK' started by bishi, Jun 27, 2003.

1. bishi

bishi Regular Member

I`m in west London from 27th June 2003 to 3rd July 2003 and from 10th July 2003 and 24th July 2003. I usually play at Brentford Leisure Centre in west London, but I have a car and can travel. I am free all day everyday to play. I would say I`m intermediate but would be happy to play with anyone.

2. Wizbit

Wizbit Regular Member

Testing ladie's lingerie
    Check your Private messages in the user cp area!

3. Yeung

Yeung Regular Member

Can you play Sunday morning at centre London,there is a club with mostly chinese,

4. blacktea

blacktea Regular Member

where is the club? I am playing tommorow with my friend at UCL, however I would want to play someone more experienced. He is quite new to badminton.

5. Ronald

Ronald Regular Member

Jedi Apprentice
    Can i join?? (Im based in London)

I`m in East Londonl. I usually play at local clubs but I have a car and can travel. I am free most of the time to play.

I would say I`m an avearge player, but would like to play with more people.
    :p

(Any replies welcomed, cheers)

6. Pina Colada

Pina Colada Regular Member

Student
    Looking for training partner in west London

Hello there,

I'm a college student and looking for a training partner to practice with, mainly improve on serves, drop-shots positioning, etc. Maybe play some singles a couple of hours a week in west London. I live in East Acton basically. There're a few good sports centres nearby but I don't mind travelling a bit further to Ealing, Chiswick or NW area. I've got a few months playing experience, and I consider myself is probably an average player, but I wouldn't mind practising with someone above or below me. If anyone is looking forward to improving their playing as well, and need a practise partner, let me know! :)

Thanks a lot! :D

Catherine

7. Lazer

Lazer New Member

I would like to play

I am from TW, I would like to know where this club is and would like to play soon!!

Thanks

Laz

8. ahkleung

ahkleung Regular Member

I am interested too ~~
    Anyway, I just moved into the Docklands, anyone there know where I can go to have a knockabout ?

Anthony

9. mystiic

mystiic New Member

Interested in playing ?

Hi Anthony,

I know you posted on september 23 2004, so it is a bit of a late reply but anyway I am interested in playing too and live near the docklands. Have you found a place to play yet?. Well if you wanna play then there are a couple of clubs in the stepeny green area and whitechapel where you have to go and book a place.

I am an average player and havent played for a couple of years but looking for somebody to play with. so if anybody is interested.

Omer

10. ahkleung

ahkleung Regular Member

Hi Omer,

I was thinking of joining the session on Tuesday and on Sunday which is held at Waterfront. But, I have just twist my ankle this week, so wont be able to play for another week or so.

If you are interested, there are a couple of posts here that mentioned these sessions. Hope to see you there when I recover :)

Anthony

11. Akife Dar

Akife Dar Regular Member

Student
    Looking to play people

Hi Everyone,:)

I see you all want to play badminton in London I also like too so I say that we all
    plan to book a court and play, my idea where to book is in walthamstow Kelmscott leisure centre in the newyear.

Also I am competitive player who is looking to build a new club as I am a member
    of LIBA Academy.;)

thank you

Akife