Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Apacs bags

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by shubhanan, Sep 14, 2009.

1. shubhanan

shubhanan Regular Member

Graduate Student
    Has anyone been using the APACS bags? Say Ap1000/AP1003 etc?
    I am contemplating getting one and just wondered if anyone has any inputs and bothered to speak'em out.. :eek:

(Btw, I'm looking for a bigger bag, not width of a std 2 compartment bag. I already hv one :D)

Hv fun BC'ers!

S

2. weeyeh

weeyeh Regular Member

I use the AP1006 that came with my Tantrum 200. Sort of ditched my Yonex 9XXX (12 racket 2 compartment blue/white back sling) in favour of the 1006. Overall, I think the 1006 is much better made than the Yonex. The 3 compartment layout is also fantastic -- I use the middle compartment for all the rackets (~6) + shuttles (2 tubes) + occassional net, the right for all my in-game change of clothes, and the left for after-game change. The 2 shoe compartment are great for both mine and my wife's shoes.

The only drawback is the clips of the slings are positioned too high so they are a little in the way. Easy solution is to either flip the slings around or lengthen the slings a bit more. I didn't bother since it's mainly from home to car to court and back for me.

Overall, fantastic bag that I am willing to pay for if I had to.