Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

FS: Apacs Visible Hollow 2000 Mint - to sell in Singapore

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by txv611, Sep 20, 2011.

1. txv611

txv611 Regular Member

Apacs Visible Hollow 2000 - condition mint $80 strung with BG66 at 25 lbs. $130 with string when new.

Remarks: Powerful yet no vibration due to its anti-vibration cap. No shoulder, no elbow pain using this as reported by other users too. Good for players with joints pain.

Racket absolutely never clashed before. I dun scoop shuttecocks with rackets and am anal with cosmetic condition. Only used a few times the most as I have too many rackets and only play once a week.

Please contact me only if you are sure you want to buy. Lowballers will be ignored. No bargaining during meetup.

Deal in North or North-East areas.

2. Gali_99

Gali_99 Regular Member

Hi Bro Apacs Hallow 2000 still availabel for sale? Condition of the racket now? Thanks