Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Arc FB vs Bs 12

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by NeverWalkAlone, Mar 17, 2014.

Tags:
  1. NeverWalkAlone

NeverWalkAlone Regular Member

Has anyone used both rackets? I own a bs 12. I want to know whether it'll affect my gameplay switching between the two rackets.

2. slvrdrgn123

slvrdrgn123 Regular Member

Improving what little skills I have
    I have a 12L. They feel very different. The BS is not as stiff and the head is heavier. Swing speed feels about the same, maybe the BS is a slight bit faster, but maneuverability wise, the FB is much better. Your timing might be off if you switch between the 2 often.

3. NeverWalkAlone

NeverWalkAlone Regular Member

I was worried about arc FB stiffness. I had preferred medium stiff for doubles since it is easier to produce power.

4. jueangshiluo

jueangshiluo New Member

I had preferred medium stiff for doubles since it is easier to produce power.[​IMG]

5. TheSmasherKing

TheSmasherKing Regular Member

Goverment officer
    I used to hv both... But i let go my fb n stick with bs12 blue... I guess bs12 is better for me