Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

FS: Arc8DX (GVA)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by krisyay, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krisyay

krisyay Regular Member

Remake of my earlier post since I now noticed I'm still missing info and the pictures didn't work properly!

Selling 1 Arc8DX for $125 in GVA only. No racket cover so I will throw in either 1 pack of BG66 or Zymax string or 1 Karakal Super PU grip.
    Currently strung w/ Zymax 67 @ 23lbs and the original grip has been replaced by a single layer of RKEP overgrip.

Used for max 10 games; I bought it about 3 months ago now I think and it has been sitting in my bag the last 2 months. Prefer PPT2 over it.

Racket has 2 paintchips, 1 large and 1 small, at the 3oclock area. The large one is really an accumulation of smaller chips from mis-hits that hit along that side. The small one is also due to mis-hits. Besides those chips, everything is in excellent condition.

DSC_0093.JPG
    DSC_0095.JPG
    DSC_0092.JPG

2. krisyay

krisyay Regular Member

Price drop to $115 - firm.

3. krisyay

krisyay Regular Member

Found the racket case! It is the arcsaber case that came with the racket. So it is now $115 for the racket and the case.

4. krisyay

krisyay Regular Member

Racket sold, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.