Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Arcsaber 10 as 2nd racket.

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by dimiberbs, Apr 13, 2012.

1. dimiberbs

dimiberbs Regular Member

student
    Greetings to all badminton central gurus,

I've been using a Victor BS 11 for quite some time now and have been wanting to get a new racket, something less heavier in the head, easy to handle and balance. Been reading through the forum and Arcsaber 10 struck me as a likely candidate. As the price of the racket is rather high, wouldn't want to splash my cash on it without proper research.

I mainly play doubles and I am a player who fancies control and the occasional smashing when the opportunity presents itself :).

Do you think it is a good investment in getting it ? Anyone owns or have tried playing with both of these rackets before ? What's your take in this ?

I

2. dimiberbs

dimiberbs Regular Member

student
    my apologies for the duplicate post, the ori post didn't appear when I first submitted it :(. Could any admin please remove it ?