Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Arcsaber 10 as 2nd racket.

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by dimiberbs, Apr 13, 2012.

1. dimiberbs

dimiberbs Regular Member

student
    Greetings fellow BCers,

I've been using Victor BS 11 for some time now and I want to get a 2nd racket that is slightly lighter in the head and balanced (good as backup too). After reading the forum the Arcsaber 10 struck me as a likely candidate.

I am mainly a doubles player and I am a player who fancies control and the occasional smash in the game.

has anyone tried / owns these two rackets before ? Would appreciate any feedback from the gurus :).

2. faiyazk

faiyazk Regular Member

loved the arc 10. plays well and has a nice weight to it without being wrist-killing head heavy

3. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    I own Arc 10, but sadly i do not own BS11. I have several occasions playing with BS11.. All i can say is that BS 11 is a little bit faster than Arc 10, stiffness & head heavy do not differ too much..