Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Arcsaber grip

Discussion in 'Grip' started by frostcone, Oct 15, 2010.

1. frostcone

frostcone Regular Member

I seem to generate more power with arc grip than an overgrip. I have yonex supergrap. How should I wrap it to make it like arcsaber grip?

2. DanhNguyen5.3

DanhNguyen5.3 Regular Member

impossible trust me lol, i tried, i say if you took the base (original grip off ) then regrip it with an overgrip like 2 - 3 times depending on you feels better, i put two cuz is just alil smaller than the grip of the basegrip and is easier to flick, but you'll never get teh same feel, jus try to get a grip like almost perfect for your hand size like not big that the fact your hand cant handle it after like 2 - 3 games or a small grip that you can barely hold.

3. PopsiclePete

PopsiclePete Regular Member

or try ordering AC124 grip...it's the replacement to arc racquets...be warned, it's beyond expensive...not worth it.

Unless you REALLY like it...I stock 5 of red or black for people with money haha