Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Are Victor 500 good shuttle's to practice with?

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by Jenni00, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Jenni00

Jenni00 Regular Member

Photographer
    I just bought a ArcSaber 10 and well while practicing with my brother it seems we have gone through a lot of shuttles "MAVIS 2000".

Since we smash much more than we used too "Thankyou AS-10" i want some cheap training shuttles withe medium speed.

The local store has theses cheap shuttles in stock:

COSCO AERO 777
    VICTOR 500

The next thing they have are the MAVIS 10 but i would rather buy either other the above two since MAVIS are quite a bit expensive compared to the above. I am very interested to know what the VICTOR 500 bring to the table since i have already played with the COSCO 777 and well they dont have natural flight but still are VFM.

The store also has COSCO 727/737 but both are they are pretty much worthless.

2. Jenni00

Jenni00 Regular Member

Photographer
    I bought a pack of 3 and well they are worthless compared to MAVIS 2000 :( The first shuttle has broken its nylon sheet in 4 places and the frame has suffered breakage also. This is sad really had trusted VICTOR to make durable shuttles now gonna try some COSCO 777's.