Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Ashaway Products (Singapore Only)

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Razack, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Razack

Razack Regular Member

Hey all,

I have a good lobang to share with all Ashaway fans in Singapore.
    Just bought the new latest authentic original Ashaway Viper XT1200 racquet.

Helping him promote as he gave me FREE Ashaway goodies.:D
    He has Ashaway racquets, shuttles, shoes, Ashaway Polo Ts, Ashaway shirts etc. Just let him know what you want and he will try to work something out for you and give you a special discounted price!

PM (Private message) me for the seller's email. :)

Viper Time!

2014-01-27 11.37.13.jpg
    2014-01-27 11.41.01.jpg
    20140127_112605.jpg
    20140127_112954.jpg
    Original Authentic Ashaway Racquet Viper XT 1200

Below is the Viper XT 1200 description extracted online.

Ashaway Viper XT 1200 Hex Badminton Racket is a powerful attacking racket with good feel for defence. The head cuts the air for rapid swing speed.

Viper Weave Technology - this unique construction integrates a Meta Composite into a Ultra HM Graphite core to provide an X-treme tension frame with low torque and virtually no lateral movement even on miss hits.

HEX frame technology which provides strength in an ultra-slim construction. The hexagonal shape increases aerodynamics and together this generates ultimate speed

Carbon Nano Tube construction uses a carbon formation that provides immense strength with less weight than standard carbon formations.

+ Viper Weave
    + Hex Frame

+ Carbon Nano Tubes
    + High Tension Frame

+ High Power
    + Max Tension 28lbs

+ Strung in Ashaway Zymax 70

2. Razack

Razack Regular Member

bwf.jpg

ASHAWAY INTERNATIONAL BWF (BADMINTON WORLD FEDERATION) SHUTTLECOCK

Got this at a unbelievably good price! :D

PM (Private message) me for the seller's email.

3. Razack

Razack Regular Member

Bought these pair of Ashaway Power Platinum Hi Modulus Graphite + Nano Carbon racquets on behalf of my friends at a special discounted price yesterday. Seller also gave away some FREE Ashaway items too. What a great deal, i must say!

2014-01-28 19.36.28.jpg

PM (Private message) me for the seller's email and quote my recommendation to him. Perhaps he can also give you special price with FREE gifts too. :)

PS: Heya all, currently there are many inquiries in my inbox. I am clearing it and will chat with you soon. So sorry about it! Thanks!! :)

4. Razack

Razack Regular Member

2014-01-31 01.40.50.jpg

2014-01-31 01.41.22.jpg

ASHAWAY GOLD THE OFFICIAL APPROVED SHUTTLECOCK.

PM (Private message) me for the seller's email for the best low price! :)

5. Razack

Razack Regular Member

Hi all,

Due to the overwhelming responses and inquires, my inbox is full and unable to accept any messages.

Interested and genuine buyers can email me at razackhidayat@gmail.com and i can refer you to the seller directly.

My apologies to those who had tried to make inquiries but have not yet receive any reply from me.

Lastly, a big thank you to those who had purchase the products via my referral. Enjoy!! :cool:

Best Regards,
    Razack
    razackhidayat@gmail.com

6. Razack

Razack Regular Member

2014-02-02 16.34.40.jpg

2014-02-02 16.36.36.jpg

2014-02-02 16.33.40.jpg

2014-02-02 16.38.00.jpg

2014-02-02 16.32.09.jpg

ASHAWAY TEC DRY PERFORMANCE ROUND NECK SHIRT. 100% POLYESTER. Other colors available.

Interested and genuine buyers can email me at razackhidayat @ gmail dot com and i can refer you to the seller directly for the best price :)

7. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
    They look very nice.
    Hopefully, they aren't as costly as Yonex, Li Ning and Victor.

8. Razack

Razack Regular Member

Yes, they look very nice and i personally can guarantee that the price are very reasonable and low for an authentic Ashaway product.

Eversince i knew the seller, I had been buying my badminton equipments and shuttles from him. Very knowledgeable on Ashway products, helpful, honest and sincere. Been purchasing for my friends and family too. Had not regretted ever since. He has a wide range of Ashaway products for beginners to professionals. Here to share with all Ashaway fans about this seller. :)

Often, my direct referrals and myself will get FREE items such as shuttlecocks, pro grips, racquet bags etc if purchase from him directly depending on what you buy.;)

9. manideep

manideep New Member

student
    do ashaway consists of arch striker-17 racket please do reply if having tel me the review

10. Iffara

Iffara Regular Member

Serving Shuttlecocks
    Bro Razack... does the seller have a shop or showroom to view all the Ashaway stuff.. I used to play with the Malay groups and I was a big Ashaway fan back in the days... Let me know...

Or can whats app me the contact at 90284635. Thk you.

11. Razack

Razack Regular Member

Hi Iffara,

That's great to hear. Another Ashaway fan here.

You can email me at razackhidayat@gmail.com for the seller's email. He's a honest and reliable seller. Very rare to find such around these days. I'll only pass the contact to genuine buyers only.

Hope you won't mind emailing me for his contact. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Razack

12. Razack

Razack Regular Member

The perfect racket for attack and defense

THE PERFECT RACKET FOR ATTACK AND DEFENSE

ASHAWAY VIPER.png
    THE NEW LATEST ASHAWAY VIPER XT 1200

Extracted online

Built for strong attacking players with quick arm speed the new Viper XT1200 is the first Viper racket to incorporate Ashaway’s Hex Frame Technology.

Hex Frame technology sees the racket head cross section as a hexagon rather than a standard oval or box shape. The hexagon shape allows the racket head to be much slimmer and still maintain the strength needed for tournament tensions, the slim profile and hexagonal shape increase aerodynamics dramatically.

The overall weight of the frame is 88g with as much weight as possible moved towards the racket head. The racket shaft is constructed with 40 Tonne Nano Carbon Graphite and reinforced throughout with a Viper Weave. The shaft is stiff, the balance is head heavy and the racket head will take high string tensions. Virtually all male Ashaway contracted are electing to switch to the Viper XT 1200 for the coming season, look out!

Extracted online

Ashaway Viper XT 1200 Hex Badminton Racket is a powerful attacking racket with good feel for defence. The head cuts the air for rapid swing speed.

Viper Weave Technology - this unique construction integrates a Meta Composite into a Ultra HM Graphite core to provide an X-treme tension frame with low torque and virtually no lateral movement even on miss hits.

HEX frame technology which provides strength in an ultra-slim construction. The hexagonal shape increases aerodynamics and together this generates ultimate speed

Carbon Nano Tube construction uses a carbon formation that provides immense strength with less weight than standard carbon formations.

+ Viper Weave
    + Hex Frame

+ Carbon Nano Tubes
    + High Tension Frame

+ High Power
    + Max Tension 28lbs

+ Strung in Ashaway Zymax 70

-------------------------

Due to the overwhelming responses and inquires, my inbox is full and unable to accept any messages.

Interested and genuine buyers can email me at razackhidayat@gmail.com and i can refer you to the seller directly.

My apologies to those who had tried to make inquiries but have not yet receive any reply from me.

Lastly, a big thank you to those who had purchase the products via my referral. Enjoy!! :cool:

PS: Was told that the latest buyer was given a huge discount with freebies after purchasing the new and latest Ashaway Viper XT 1200. Interested and genuine buyers can email me at razackhidayat@gmail.com and i can refer you to the seller directly.

Best Regards,
    Razack
    razackhidayat@gmail.com

13. porroy

porroy Regular Member

technical
    Hi Razack,

Do you cater for customers outside Sg ?

14. Razack

Razack Regular Member

Ashaway legend launch pad technology racquet bag

ASHAWAY LEGEND LAUNCH PAD TECHNOLOGY RACQUET BAG

2.jpg

rc1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

ASHAWAY LEGEND LAUNCH PAD TECHNOLOGY RACQUET BAG
    OTHER COLORS AVAILABLE.

Interested and genuine buyers can email me at razackhidayat@gmail.com i can refer you to the seller directly for the best price and perhaps with FREE gifts too! :)

15. Razack

Razack Regular Member

For the perfect upcoming weekend game,

ASHAWAY VIPER XT1200 with ASHAWAY GRIP
    ASHAWAY GOLD THE OFFICIAL APPROVED SHUTTLECOCK.

1.jpg

Interested and genuine buyers can email me at razackhidayat@gmail.com i can refer you to the seller directly for the best price and perhaps with FREE gifts too!

16. Razack

Razack Regular Member

Brand new ashaway international bwf (badminton world federation) shuttlecock

BRAND NEW ASHAWAY INTERNATIONAL BWF (BADMINTON WORLD FEDERATION) SHUTTLECOCK

20140129_223708.jpg

2014-01-31 11.42.02.jpg
    BRAND NEW ASHAWAY INTERNATIONAL BWF (BADMINTON WORLD FEDERATION) SHUTTLECOCK

Interested and genuine buyers can email me at razackhidayat@gmail.com i can refer you to the seller directly for the best price and perhaps with FREE gifts too! :)

17. Razack

Razack Regular Member

Ashaway hi modulus graphite + nano carbon power platinum

ASHAWAY HI MODULUS GRAPHITE + NANO CARBON POWER PLATINUM
    STRUNG WITH ASHAWAY ZYMAX 70 TENSION:21lbs

2014-02-10 20.06.22.jpg

2014-02-10 20.02.51.jpg
    EXTREMELY LIGHT

2014-02-10 20.05.03.jpg

2014-02-10 20.07.34.jpg

2014-02-10 20.02.02.jpg

#17 Razack, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  18. Razack

Razack Regular Member

Ashaway ViperXT 1200 Promotion

viperxt1200.jpg

Hey Ashaway fans,

I would like to share with all of you this incredible awesome Ashaway Viper XT1200 promotion.

Just got these racquets for few of my friends and they were extremely happy with their purchase. For the latest new Ashaway racquet, this is surely the best price one can get!

Understand from the seller that this promo is for a limited time only.
    So here it is folks... Enjoy! :D

Ashaway ViperXT 1200 Promotion

1 Ashaway Viper XT 1200 frame
    Comes with FREE 1 pc of Ashaway Zymax Competition String of your choice* + 1 FREE Ashaway Racquet Bag.
    (*Professional racquet string service is available for FREE with required tension)

Email me at razackhidayat@gmail.com for seller's best price.

20140127_112954.jpg

20140127_112648.jpg

20140127_112704.jpg

20140127_112605.jpg

20140127_112614.jpg

2014-01-27 11.41.01.jpg

2014-01-27 11.37.13.jpg

Ashaway ViperXT 1200 Promotion (Limited Time Only)

1 Ashaway Viper XT 1200 frame
    Comes with FREE 1 pc of Ashaway Zymax Competition String of your choice* + 1 FREE Ashaway Racquet Bag.
    (*Professional racquet string service is available for FREE with required tension)

Ready to switch to switch to the Viper XT 1200?
    Email me at razackhidayat@gmail.com for seller's best price.

Below is the Viper XT 1200 description extracted online.

+ Viper Weave
    + Hex Frame
    + Carbon Nano Tubes
    + High Tension Frame
    + High Power

Extracted online

Built for strong attacking players with quick arm speed the new Viper XT1200 is the first Viper racket to incorporate Ashaway’s Hex Frame Technology.

Hex Frame technology sees the racket head cross section as a hexagon rather than a standard oval or box shape. The hexagon shape allows the racket head to be much slimmer and still maintain the strength needed for tournament tensions, the slim profile and hexagonal shape increase aerodynamics dramatically.

The overall weight of the frame is 88g with as much weight as possible moved towards the racket head. The racket shaft is constructed with 40 Tonne Nano Carbon Graphite and reinforced throughout with a Viper Weave. The shaft is stiff, the balance is head heavy and the racket head will take high string tensions. Virtually all male Ashaway contracted are electing to switch to the Viper XT 1200 for the coming season, look out!

19. biribiri77

biribiri77 Regular Member

Retailer
    hei will you be able to do a review for the racket?i would like to know more from a players point of view =)

20. biribiri77

biribiri77 Regular Member

Retailer
    hei will you be able to do a review for the racket?i would like to know more from a players point of view =)