Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Asian Games replay will be shown on CH. 18..

Discussion in 'Places to play / Clubs / Local Events' started by ctjcad, Jan 27, 2007.

1. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Asian Games replay will be shown on CH. 18 today!..

..(kwun/mods, feel free to move this to a different sub-forum as i don't really know where to put this exactly-thx)..:)

For those of you living in the Southern California area(Los Angeles to San Diego regions), KCSI CH. 18 will be showing a 30 min. replay of the recently ended Asian Games tomorrow, Sunday, Jan. 28, 2007. I believe they showed another badminton replay of the Asian Championship(not Asian Games) recently.
    I don't know who or what match they will show, but here's the info of the program.

Attached Files:

#1 ctjcad, Jan 27, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2007
  2. madbad

madbad Regular Member

If someone gets the chance to record it, please do so and share on BC. Thank you :) :)

3. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Just finished watching..and sorry..

...i typed the wrong tournament & i didn't record it..It was actually a recording of the Asian Badminton Championships, which was held in Malaysia. And it wasn't the Asian Games, as i'd written:p:eek: ..Basically it's a recording from the Tennis channel with Gillian Clark and Bill Webber?? commentating but for the broadcast they did it with a Mandarin language voice-over..As for the match itself, they were showing the Semifinal match between LeeChongWei vs. ParkSungHwan..;)
    Afterwards, the 2 hosts also talked abt the other MS top players(ie. LinDan, Taufik etc.)..