Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Babolat racket...where can i buy it??

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by badminton_fan, Jan 22, 2002.

1. hi

anyone know where can I get the Babolat badminton racket/string? any online store?

Thanks!!!

2. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

go to the babolat site! They have distributers world over! they even have one In India! But Unfortuantely the Indian One does not deal with badminton rackets!

Best of luck! I wanted one badly too! I love their symbol! The best ever without spoiling the look of teh racket and the guts!

3. trapped-never

trapped-never Regular Member

telecommunication engineer
    It's nice to know that I will not the only one from this forum participants who use Babolat soon. Good luck. <a href="http://www.babolat.com">Babolat pages</a>

4. hi trapped-never

where are you from? are you using Babalot now? which model? what's your comment? what's the price?

Thanks!

5. trapped-never

trapped-never Regular Member

telecommunication engineer
    Ahoj,
    I come from Czech R, city Brno.
    I play with Satelite Synchro for 4 months now. It's light balanced defensive racket. I tested many rackets - brands like Victor, Friendship, RSL even some Yonex and Synchro was the second choice. The first choice was Friendship Ti10, but they stopped production. Anyway, I think that Synchro is excellent. I bought it in Austria and it costed cca 75USD.