Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Babolat racquets

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by sreedharjv, Dec 6, 2010.

1. sreedharjv

sreedharjv New Member

CEO
    I have been using Armourtec 900 and wish to try a Babolat.( I am a hard hitter)
    Can any one advise the nearest equivalent of Babolat to Armourtec? Appreciate your reply.

2. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    Try the X-Feel Power and the X-Feel Blast.

3. thereal

thereal Regular Member

business
    My cousin uses the Babolat satelite nitro. its more expensive than at900 p i guess....

4. Tamagi

Tamagi Regular Member

X-Feel Blast is head heavy/extra stiff, X-Feel Power is head light/stiff while the X-Feel Essential is slightly head-heavy/medium stiff.
    I play with Yonex NS9900 and my partner uses the X-Feel Power. Similar rackets but everytime I try his Power, I find it numb. I prefer his Essential a lot more. Though I am in France where Babolat is very popular, I have never had the chance to try the X-Feel Blast — which should be the closest match to your Armortec.

5. Benasp

Benasp Regular Member

I switched from an AT700 to a Babolat satellite nitro, because of the ridiculous yonex price 189$ vs 100$ for the babolat. And the transition went smoothly, they are very simmilar racquets.