Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Badmin in Hong Kong

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by iLLeSTTaG, Jul 6, 2005.

1. iLLeSTTaG

iLLeSTTaG New Member

I was wondering if there are air conditioned badmin areas anywhere near mong kok or kowloon tong that doesnt require any membership or anything where you can just call and reserve a court. iam only staying in hong kong for about 20 more days think i can get a court before then? thx

2. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    Almost all badminton courts are air-conditioned. Sure you can walk into any courts and book a court, that is if you can get one. You should have no problem booking courts during off-peak hours, but it will be almost impossible during peak hours. But you bring your own players as there are no walk-ins in Hong Kong.

3. iLLeSTTaG

iLLeSTTaG New Member

Would you happen to know the address and telephone number to any of the places? I havn't found any thx

4. winstonchan

winstonchan Regular Member

CBO (Chief Babysitting Officer)
    Below is the link to all Badminton Courts run by Leisure & Cultural Services Department of Hong Kong. Click Enquire Facility Booking Situation, then follow the instruction.... You will eventually see a button where it says Adds & Tel No. for each choice of court you selected.

Have a go. Good luck. ;)

http://www.esdlife.com/ga/leisurelink/eng/default.asp