Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Badminton Bag Help

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by kyle92, Apr 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. kyle92

kyle92 Regular Member

Hey guys,

I have no clue what size, make and type of bag (thermal/non thermal) I should get :confused:. In the winter where I am it gets as cold at (-15)- (-20) degrees Celsius and go to a gym that I need to bus approximately 20 minutes away. So I've been told that a thermal bag would be a good idea but I'm really not sure. I would prefer to keep my rackets and shoes separate from everything else.

I will at most carry,

-3-4 rackets
    -1-2 pairs of shoes (sometimes carry girlfriends)
    -winter jacket, sweater, shirt and jeans
    -1L water bottle
    -1-2 tubes of shuttles
    -extra grip tape
    -scissors
    -towel
    -keys
    -wallet
    -phone

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I don't really have a preference for brand but of course I want it too look nice :). I used to have a a basic Yonex two compartment bag but then it broke. If you have any suggestions could you please list an approximate price?

Thanks!

2. druss

druss Regular Member

There are a lot of bags out there, sounds like you really only need a 6 racket bag (which can actually carry around 12 if you don't have anything else in it). Maxsports has a pretty good selection of Yonex and MJ has Victor and Li-ning. After that it really just comes down to what you like in terms of looks and price. Expect to pay around $60 for a decent 6 racket bag.

3. jmore

jmore Regular Member

what you want to carry in your bag you can carry in pretty much any 6 racquet bag or 9 racquet bag if you want to put more clothes in there are eventually more rackets. just have a look around local badminton stores or online for a bag you like and buy it :)

4. kyle92

kyle92 Regular Member

Thanks guys for your help