Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Badminton Buddy Needed - SF Bay Area

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by arnab, Oct 4, 2005.

1. arnab

arnab New Member

User Experience Designer (IT-industry)
    A BIG Hi to everybody! :)

I'm an Indian Male (34, straight, if that matters), and have been regularly playing intermediate-to-advanced level badminton in Mumbai, India.

I need a Badminton Buddy in the California, Mountain View area.

I shall be visiting the Mountain View area on work and expect to stay there for about three months between end-October (2005) and mid-January (2006). During that time I'd like to continue playing, and I'm writing here in the hope that I don't miss out on playing days. A twice, or thrice-a-week routine is what I'm looking at.

Please write, I'm counting on YOU! :)

Thanks,

~Arnab.

2. lui_boy

lui_boy Regular Member

Computers (Internet)
    Hi Arnab,

You should check out http://www.bintangbadminton.org

The place is in Sunnyvale which is pretty close to you and there's some really good players on the challenge courts. There are few intermidiate - advanced Indian players such as yourself. The people are pretty friendly, so go in and see for yourself. I consider myself a beginner so I usually play with my friends instead of challenging really good players.

Take care,
    Norman ;)

3. arnab

arnab New Member

User Experience Designer (IT-industry)
    Thanks for your message Norman.
    Indeed Bintang is a good place to play the game. Have already been there a few times. :)

Cheers,
    ~Arnab.