Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

badminton business

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by ariz30, Jun 16, 2009.

1. ariz30

ariz30 New Member

nurse
    im planning to start a badminton business in our province. im playing the sport for almost five years now and im really addicted to it. i would like to seek advises from badminton court owners or operators before drafting a simple feasibility study. how much will a standard wood court and taraflex court cost. are there any possible supplier or contractor available in manila. tnx

2. neavalmi0421

neavalmi0421 Regular Member

New Product Development
    i recall that the original whackers location wasin lucena? not exactly sure though. Anyway, i am only a player but i know some of the owners here in cavite. some 2nd hand taraflex i believe are around 30K above. How many courts are you planning to have ? 4 is probably ok to start with. Well anyway, good luck to you and your new court.

3. Jing09

Jing09 Regular Member

Student
    Are 4 courts really okay to start with? I find that pretty small. If your area is a densely populated badminton area, you should go for 10 or more courts. Although it would take a lot of time and money, business will be booming.

4. 88raymond

88raymond Regular Member

engineer
    there is a previous known tennis player named randy who is into this business. i can't post his number here. please send me a PM if you're interested and i'll reply with his number.

5. Akodo

Akodo New Member

'elo Ariz, if your still looking, I can help you in the "supplier" part. Sent you a pm