Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Badminton Camps

Discussion in 'Canada East' started by Kenny999, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Kenny999

Kenny999 Regular Member

school
    does anyone know any over night badminton camps in ontario, i'm currently living in mississuga and i don't have a ride to clubs every day, and does anyone know if badminton bird in mississauga has a number that i can contact? because if there isn't any overnight camps then i have to sign up for Private/Semi-Private lessons.

2. aZn_Popcorn

aZn_Popcorn Regular Member

www.badmintonbirds.com
    They have a summer high-performance and normal camp for the summer.
    I can send you the email, PM me your email address.
    Efendi Wijaya and Faye Liang are doing the coaching

Saj also does semi-private and private coaching lessons.

3. Kenny999

Kenny999 Regular Member

school
    i send them a email and i look at there site but i still can't seem to find the number to contact with them, and i don't know where the lesson's are going to be held i live near Square one and i don't have a ride to places that are far if it's close enough i would just ride my bike there. so i'm hoping for an overnight camp where i stay there for the time, i don't mind if it's 1 week - 4 weeks anyone know of a overnight camp in ontario please let me know thanks in advance