Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Badminton Coaches in Bangkok

Discussion in 'Thailand' started by Sealman, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    Hi, I am looking for a badminton coach in Bangkok and would prefer the training venue to be close to Siam Square area. Please drop me a note if you have any recommendations.

Thanks!

2. 1000km

1000km New Member

Also seeking a badminton coach in Bangkok. Must be English-speaking and an experienced coach. Please get in touch :)

3. anek999

anek999 Regular Member

To 1000km

Hi 1000Km, I can recommend you an Ex-Thai badminton player ( used to be a National player in Single of Thai Badminton Team). He can communicate with you in English while do coaching and practicing.
    I already called him and he likes to know where and when will be your convenient time to practice with him. Where in BKK do you live ?
    Please leave me some message or email , so it would be easier to give you further info. about the coach you are looking for.