Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Badminton: I’m better player now, claims Chong Wei

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by ixory, Jun 27, 2007.

1. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    LCW won in indonesia. and it is hard winning in indonesia because of the strong fan support there. so i think maybe LCW has got over the home base winner tag. :) Men Doubles are still looking good for us. at least there's a 50 50 chance with FHF/CY being the players to beat. i hope KKK/TBH will perform better if not win the title. and i hope zakry/fairuz will perform well to and maybe upsets top players. who knows, the underdog can win it :D

2. Felicia_txh

Felicia_txh Regular Member

Student
    Agreed..:D:Dbut it's abit hard for Fairuz n Zakry..Top players usually play very carefully if they meet the players they never meet b4..;)

3. aaron_11

aaron_11 Regular Member

student
    but lots of pressure n attention were given to cy/fhf n kkk/tbh so they will make alots of mistake.. n normally the top seat will not win(normally) and the underdogs r the wan gonna win.. just like tony n howard... so hope the same things happend here.. hope either fairuz/zakry or kkk/tbh will win the title.. n also LCW..