Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Badminton in Emory University, Atlanta GA

Discussion in 'USA East' started by nzelfman, Sep 26, 2006.

1. nzelfman

nzelfman Regular Member

Hi everyone,

I know that there is a shortage of places to play in Atlanta but I just wanted to see how many people out there will be interested in playing at Emory University? There is a possibility that we will be able to bring in non-Emory student/staff to play in the center. Once I know how many people are committed in playing at a regular basis I will arrange something for everyone.

Thanks

EC

2. lechaise

lechaise New Member

Looking to play!

Hi,
    We are a small group of people (3-6) looking to play on a regular basis. Please email at seva.k74@gmail.com with details. If you need more help with anything let me know

Thanks.
    K

3. nzelfman

nzelfman Regular Member

Hi everyone,

I do apologise that I have not posted an update on this. Unfortunately I have not been able to convince the all the student committee about the positives of opening up the club time to other players. I will keep working on opening it up to everyone. At this time I can offer to bring in each time only 3 players each week under my membership to play. If there are ppl that are willing to come in to try. Let me know and I will meet you outside the gym and bring you in.

4. jojo2050

jojo2050 New Member

Hi nzelfman,

Do you still bring in ppl from outside to play in Emory? If so, I would like to give a try. Thanks.