Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Badminton in fukuoka japan

Discussion in 'Japan / Korea' started by Tambfn, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Tambfn

Tambfn New Member

Hello everybody i am new in this forum i am now in fukuoka japan i am a exchange student i stay here 6 months i play badminton in my free time and i love it i want to play more serious someone now where can i play??? Thank you very Much

2. Audie

Audie New Member

Where do you stay now?shall we play?

3. Tipqui

Tipqui New Member

Hi. I'm currently in Fukuoka and looking for a place and people to play with. Let me know if you guys got something.

4. Audie

Audie New Member

Hi, I'm studying in Kyushu University. I usually play at Kyushu Gym on Wednesday and Friday afternoon from 4pm: 6pm. If you want to play, please joint with us.
    You are welcome!

5. Tipqui

Tipqui New Member

Unfortunely my work hours don't allow me to make it on weekdays, but if I ever get a chance I'll swing on by :) If u have something on weekends let me know. Thanks!

6. Arctic Feather

Arctic Feather New Member

Check your local community centre (公民館). They'll likely have a club, although it may not be very competitive.

This site has info on all the community centres in Fukuoka city (including when they hold their various clubs): http://gakushu.city.fukuoka.lg.jp/center/