Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Badminton in HK mid May?

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by BTC2004, Apr 16, 2005.

1. BTC2004

BTC2004 Regular Member

I will be in HK around mid May for a few days after the Surdiman Cup:D , will be nice to meet fellow BF members. Perhaps, even play a game, after I buy my badminton equipment:) .
    I am an intermediate player who totally enjoys the game. Any tips on where to play or buy would be appreciated.
    Thanks

2. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    Pls give me a call as soon as you arrive in Hong Kong. My mobile 'phone is 94562733 or 24525911 (R). What level are you?
    Regards.
    Tan Ee Pak

3. BTC2004

BTC2004 Regular Member

Hello Tan Ee Pak,

Thanks for the reply. I will be HK by myself, besides shopping and perhaps visit New Territories, it will be good to play. Will call you, expect to be in HK May 17 to 22.
    Level of play, high intermediate, competitive play ( I hate to rate myself:rolleyes: ). Lets say I can play:p
    I have read that lots of BF members being helped by you in HK, thanks for the offer. I will be staying in the Mongkok area.

Best Regards,
    Bobby