Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Badminton in Minburi

Discussion in 'Thailand' started by sooman, Dec 24, 2013.

1. sooman

sooman Regular Member

teacher
    I like to play some badminton while i'm in Bangkok. I'm visiting till this Saturday and staying in Munburi (Sihaburanukit 5). I have problem checking the Thaibadminton website for a place to play as it is in thai.

Would someone care to help me check where I can play around Minburi (at least easy for me to go to) as I'm just a tourist here.

Anyone reading this and have a group playing these few days, and can squeeze in one more player (i'm intermediate level), do drop me a line. I play almost anytime on Thurs & Fri...and tonight too! I just bought a racket here and keen to try it!

Merry Christmas!

mobile: 0927039980

2. sooman

sooman Regular Member

teacher
    Sawadee!

Would some kind Thai badminton players spare a few minutes to check the website & let me have the contact numbers of the owners/managers of the courts in Minburi & I will contact them. Thank you :)