Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Badminton in Osaka Area?

Discussion in 'Japan / Korea' started by JStandard1, Dec 22, 2010.

1. JStandard1

JStandard1 Regular Member

Hello,

I am planning to take 3 months off for an intensive course in Japanese in Osaka and would like to continue to play badminton.

Are there any clubs or good places I should search to play at? My badminton is intermediate and I can speak some Japanese as well. I will most likely have class in the morning and be free to play afternoons and evenings.

Thank you, I hope I can enjoy some smashes, drops, and clears in Osaka! (And then some Takoyaki and beer afterward, mmmm...)

- Jeff

2. b.leung

b.leung Regular Member

hey jeff, when are you going?
    i'm planning a trip to japan in may and debating whether to play badminton or not
    i'll be in osaka for half a week or so
    if you find some nice places or you're still in japan, i'd love to play against ya

3. JStandard

JStandard Regular Member

It isn't confirmed yet, but potentially from Mar 29 - June 27 (will post back here when confirmed). Tokyo seems easier to find games from what I've seen so far.

4. swissmen

swissmen New Member

Engineer
    Hi Jeff

I am going to Osaka as well and look for a place to play badminton. Did you find a good place?

Cheers
    Bernie

5. makapili

makapili Regular Member

Police
    I'll be coming there from Iwo Jima this December, please share the Badminton Information. If there are Centers located beside or near Shinto Buddhist Temples, I would be most thankful.