Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Badminton in Shepherds Bush (West London)

Discussion in 'UK' started by tinky, Aug 23, 2005.

1. tinky

tinky New Member

Would anyone be interested in playing badminton in
    Shepherds bush during the evenings or weekends?
    Please email me if you are interested

2. laputa01

laputa01 New Member

Would be very intrested, i work in hammersmith, do you know of any courts near there?

3. tinky

tinky New Member

Badminton in Shepherds Bush

No I just know of the court in Shepherds Bush. If you are interested please
    email me thanks

4. laputa01

laputa01 New Member

Email

Sorry, Tinky what is your email?

5. sslam72

sslam72 Regular Member

Hi,

Hampstead Badminton club (now based in Westminster Hall - off Crompton Street - off the Edgware Road) are looking for intermediate/advanced players seeking good friendly competitive games.

We play every Sunday morning from 9am - 1:30pm for a small fee of £5 per week.

We are a feathers-only club currently playing with Gosen's.

We have four courts for our members with good lighting and heating (for those cold winter mornings). There's seating and food/drinks vending machine, toilets, changing facilities, and separate shower (albeit cold) onsite.

There's usually an average turnout of 20 - 24 people per week so no one sits out for too long and most players don't stay for the full 9 - 1:30pm.

There's a good mix of players: average - advanced, male and female.

I also play in the north London club Hadley in Enfield and play middlesex league matches - if anyone is interested at playing there too.

Contact me if you're interested on sslam72@hotmail.com

We are close to Paddington, St Johns Wood, Swiss Cottage, Maida Vale, Lisson Grove, Central london - if it helps anyone see the URL posted below for directions. The hall is located where the Primary School is on the map off Crompton Street.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.s...mapp=newmap.srf

Thanks
    Siu

6. gyorgyi

gyorgyi New Member

hi,

i'm interested in playing badminton with my friends around Sheperdsbush. could you please offer me a place where we can rent court?

thanks,

gy

7. bluephoenix71

bluephoenix71 Regular Member

Network Engineer
    I am interested, please email me bluephoenix71@yahoo.com or call my mobile, I live a few houses away from Hammersmith Park and Sheperd's bush Market. I've been trying to look for a badminton court for a long time, please contact me so I would know if this will push through and I will buy a racket and badminton shoes, mines left in the Philippines!!! :)

8. bluephoenix71

Network Engineer
    I am interested, please email me bluephoenix71@yahoo.com or call my mobile, I live a few houses away from Hammersmith Park and Sheperd's bush Market. I've been trying to look for a badminton court for a long time, please contact me so I would know if this will push through and I will buy a racket and badminton shoes, mines left in the Philippines!!! :)

9. bluephoenix71

Network Engineer