Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Badminton in Worcester (England), Göttingen (Germany), Groningen (Netherlands).

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Stasys, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Stasys

Stasys Regular Member

Hi everybody,

I'm student from Lithuania academy of physical education and I want to go with Erasmus in another country. There is no possibility to go in Denmark (there badminton is like second religion) so I decided to go in Worcester (England), Göttingen (Germany), Groningen (Netherlands). But there is a problem. I don't know if there are any badminton clubs because I won't try to reach any country unless I know that there will be possibility to play and keep training. I'm 20 years old. Talking about badminton, I'm not beginner but also I'm not a professional. I hope that here are people from those towns or who know something necessary for me! :))

Thank you,
    Stasys.

2. FlyingDutch

FlyingDutch Regular Member

Student
    Hello Stasy,

i lived in Göttingen so i can tell you there are some Clubs to play badminton. For example the ASC or the Skiklub 1956.

And by the way i study physical education too and i know that the university in Göttingen has a pretty good reputation for physics.

Greetings from Hanover