Thanks for visiting us!

Badminton Central is a free community for fans of badminton! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community users, it takes less than 15 seconds! Everybody is welcome here.

Click here for a FREE account!

Badminton on Hangzhou

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by Miguelito, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Miguelito

Miguelito Regular Member

Hi guys,

I was wondering where and when the Hangzhou Badminton Club meets to practice.

I tried to get the information from their web site but unfortunately I can't read Chinese.

Thanks to any Hangzhou player who could help !

Mig

2. Notnimdab729

Notnimdab729 Regular Member

Deputy General Manager
    Badminton at Hangzhou

Hi Miguelito,
    There are not many BC members from this location compared to its population. Things become more difficult if u dont know chinese or dont have any friends here. Well, If u are keen, u can call this number Tel: 0571-85988276 or mobile:13858187575 to enquire and book badminton court if u have partners to play badminton. The location is at 125, Wen Erh Lu, 3rd storey, sport hall inside a kindergarten. The charges are about RMB$25/- per hour. If u dont drive, then take buses No:13, 82,23 or 19.;) Weekdays this place operates from 6pm till 10pm and on Saturday/Sunday,it is open from 9am till 10pm at night. Good luck then.:D
    Lee:)